4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 3, 2022
Please could anyone combine all chapter 5 into one rar or zip file and provide link for those of us who disable images for privacy and security reasons for circumvention due to this site being banned in certain countries. Original size and dimensions of files appreciated. Thanks ! @ BlisteringBarnacles345
Yes that's a great idea. But many people asked me to post pdf files of each chapter without quality loss, arranged in proper order. So they can read it easily and store somewhere else. What do you think? :unsure:

Jul 3, 2022
That sounds cool ! pdf sure sounds handy. Can't wait ! BlisteringBarnacles345
Ok buddy I'll post PDFs from beginning (Chap 1-4 ) and I'll also upload pdf of complete chap 5 in next 3-4 days! ;)

(Note : Can't upload pdf file directly since server can't process huge files so I'm dropping Mega folder link below you can download it )

Bucket List Chapter 1 Complete PDF

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
I think he is Turkish. because of protogonist's name Mert Sahin. Mert (fearless) is widely popular Turkish name so is Sahin is Şahin (hawk) popular surname too.

Also you cant blame anyone for selling their work and taking precautions. No one would like to be robbed. No I am not a paying customer :), waiting for new pages free :). but pirating can not be justified. Free market, if you cant afford it that does not give rights to get it free (unless it is a vital good for survival)

Jun 5, 2018
I think he is Turkish. because of protogonist's name Mert Sahin. Mert (fearless) is widely popular Turkish name so is Sahin is Şahin (hawk) popular surname too.

Also you cant blame anyone for selling their work and taking precautions. No one would like to be robbed. No I am not a paying customer :), waiting for new pages free :). but pirating can not be justified. Free market, if you cant afford it that does not give rights to get it free (unless it is a vital good for survival)
Don't agree, that is all

Jul 3, 2022
Hello guys another good friend of mine, got banned only because of one watermark. This is ridiculous. Already it was more than 2 weeks and you guys were so upset, so I decided to post here. I was just promoting his work to others by posting in this forum, so that he can get more subscribers. But that idiot got furious and banned him. I can understand that he is more serious in eradicating piracy, but he should do like this if someone leaks on same day of release, not after many weeks!! :mad:

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes