4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 3, 2022
Himeros has planned something special for Hero tier Subscribers :unsure:

Read this below :-

A nice change of scenery. I hope you like it as much as I do.

And oh, I might do some naughtier versions of her in WW character for Hero tiers. But I'm still undecided; is it going to be Henry Cavill-ish character, or maybe we should just stick with Mert?

20220916_124447.jpg

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Himeros has planned something special for Hero tier Subscribers :unsure:

Read this below :-

A nice change of scenery. I hope you like it as much as I do.

And oh, I might do some naughtier versions of her in WW character for Hero tiers. But I'm still undecided; is it going to be Henry Cavill-ish character, or maybe we should just stick with Mert?

View attachment 2046481

thx for sharing all this with us and these news. i think she looks really good as WW. hope he sticks with Mert.

also BlisteringBarnacles345 i just read your message. really nice how you wrote and i appreciate the message. have to think about it tho its not like im subbed yet anyway scared i get the same treatment as you.^^

but keep that active, positive personality up!

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2022
thx for sharing all this with us and these news. i think she looks really good as WW. hope he sticks with Mert.

also BlisteringBarnacles345 i just read your message. really nice how you wrote and i appreciate the message. have to think about it tho its not like im subbed yet anyway scared i get the same treatment as you.^^

but keep that active, positive personality up!
Ya buddy it's very sad to get banned and because of my negligence I am unable to share chap 6 (1-10) pages which is already out for $5 and $10 tier subscribers :WutFace:

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes