4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Developer. Why torture the old man for so long? let him fuck this woman already. Both me and him .. and all those present here will soon burst their eggs. :unsure: :cry:

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Bucket List: Chapter 6 - 50 pages - now available on SubscribeStar.

#3dcg #incest #nsfw #incestdaughter #incestdaddaughter #erotica #comic #tabooincest #comic

View attachment 2063234
I bet those 2 will be the main forces for a while now since Mert already got some action.

Thatguy9999

Aug 18, 2019
I bet those 2 will be the main forces for a while now since Mert already got some action.
probably and given thats most likely a young Linda and Mert it will be a while before there is any sex again. unless its between Mert and maybe is wife.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
Someone sent me a message a few days ago, I don't know why he didn't post it here, but I mention it in case it's true and I wouldn't be surprised, but the message said that he consulted Himeros on Discord and that there may be a phase of regret later of the hj/bj which could mean that Himeros decides to wait until ch 8 before there is sex between the characters. Although apparently there are pages with memories, which may mean that instead of regret, it will only put the past of the characters, or that it will put the past and then there will be regret and it may take even longer.

Anyway, we'll have to wait and see what he decides to do, also like I said before it was pretty obvious that it was going to take longer for anything other than the bj to happen. It's hard for me to think that he won't put anything until chapter 8, but on the other hand seeing that it took more than 500 pages before a bj, it wouldn't be crazy either

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes