4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I know I'm probably in the minority and gonna take some heat on this...

But IMHO the new pigtails hair style just not working for me. It makes Linda's feel restricted instead of free symbolically and aesthetically I think she looks hotter pre-pigtails. :unsure:

I might be broken but Chp. 7 was a No Fap for me :cry:

Jul 3, 2022
I know I'm probably in the minority and gonna take some heat on this...

But IMHO the new pigtails hair style just not working for me. It makes Linda's feel restricted instead of free symbolically and aesthetically I think she looks hotter pre-pigtails. :unsure:

I might be broken but Chp. 7 was a No Fap for me :cry:
Yes bro exactly I also feel the same. And we are not alone. Many people wanted to see her in loose hair and curvy figure :rolleyes:. No matter how realistic his characters are, he has failed to excite us in terms of story. Moreover late updates are also killing the excitement. And another funny thing is that Bucket List started last year on February and surprisingly according to story, Linda and Mert have been in the island for only 2 days. Its almost 12 months. Nowadays I hardly check for updates. I can understand he is a beginner and has many responsibilities in life and this is just a hobby, but still it would be nice if he learns something new from experienced 3D artists .

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Yes bro exactly I also feel the same. And we are not alone. Many people wanted to see her in loose hair and curvy figure :rolleyes:. No matter how realistic his characters are, he has failed to excite us in terms of story. Moreover late updates are also killing the excitement. And another funny thing is that Bucket List started last year on February and surprisingly according to story, Linda and Mert have been in the island for only 2 days. Its almost 12 months. Nowadays I hardly check for updates. I can understand he is a beginner and has many responsibilities in life and this is just a hobby, but still it would be nice if he learns something new from experienced 3D artists .
I feel ya, but can't attest to the release schedule woes as I am not a Paetron just a freeloader fan of the series. I do think the pacing of Chp 6 with multiple set locations and movement of plot makes the Chp 7 single set location feel sluggish, but it's the pay off to all the build up so it's understandable.

IMHO where it stumbled was the transition from the hot "on the couch" tease to complete cooldown to let's go to bed like a normal married couple versus a sneak into bed "horny, taboo mischievous coupling" or mid change of mind before bed with some hot passionate vertical passion (kissing/fingering) leading to bed etc.

I'll take Chp 7 as another dream sequence, of "Dad" this time, with him waking up to Linda giving him a blowie, blasting off (pun intended) into some hot, desperate, passionate sexy time :sneaky::giggle:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes