4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 3, 2022
Hi friends, now I'm very much frustrated becoz I got banned again. Himeros is an expert in boring others to death with his slow burn shit and now he is behaving like he has created some eighth wonder of the world. First I felt bad for him, becoz some guys were leaking his work within few days of release. But now I realise they are absolutely right. He needs to be taken down a peg or two. Your comic is still surviving only becoz of 2-3 fools like me who are supporting you. I trusted and shared with approx 50+ people here thinking they'll keep the promise but one Judas or Brutus stabbed on my back and leaked it somewhere or probably informed Himeros. I'm damn sure one of his colleagues or friends made a fake account here and messaged me for updates, so that they can inform him. I thought system only detects those who leak it in public forums. But now it even detected private sharing :unsure:
See I'm not getting any benefit, not even a single penny for sharing it. Just like you created this garbage so you have the right to ban others, in the same manner I also paid money for it, so I have the right to do whatever I want. I hope this comic ends in between like Y3DF. Are you not ashamed, if you have even a little bit of self respect then you won't keep leaker's money for yourself ( without giving refund) You hate the person's behavior , but you love his money, wow what a great person you are! :sneaky::sneaky:

I was going to share chap 8 with you guys and was planning to send complete zip file by end of December, but I don't think I'll be supporting him in future. Sorry :(

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I can guarantee he has a burner account, or someone who helps him. We've all been banned by him at some point :LUL: Sucks though.

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
Hi friends, now I'm very much frustrated becoz I got banned again. Himeros is an expert in boring others to death with his slow burn shit and now he is behaving like he has created some eighth wonder of the world. First I felt bad for him, becoz some guys were leaking his work within few days of release. But now I realise they are absolutely right. He needs to be taken down a peg or two. Your comic is still surviving only becoz of 2-3 fools like me who are supporting you. I trusted and shared with approx 50+ people here thinking they'll keep the promise but one Judas or Brutus stabbed on my back and leaked it somewhere or probably informed Himeros. I'm damn sure one of his colleagues or friends made a fake account here and messaged me for updates, so that they can inform him. I thought system only detects those who leak it in public forums. But now it even detected private sharing :unsure:
See I'm not getting any benefit, not even a single penny for sharing it. Just like you created this garbage so you have the right to ban others, in the same manner I also paid money for it, so I have the right to do whatever I want. I hope this comic ends in between like Y3DF. Are you not ashamed, if you have even a little bit of self respect then you won't keep leaker's money for yourself ( without giving refund) You hate the person's behavior , but you love his money, wow what a great person you are! :sneaky::sneaky:

I was going to share chap 8 with you guys and was planning to send complete zip file by end of December, but I don't think I'll be supporting him in future. Sorry :(
Hi, friend. Thank you for what you have done. I'm so sorry you got banned because of a Judas. But you have to know who you give it to and it's complicated. Thanks for everything. In any case, do not lose hope, it is a matter of time and patience for things to leak.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017

Thank your service, hero.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

Whoever did that (betrayal) deserved to be castrated. Anyway man, you've done us a good deed.

And Himeros seemed too eager to ban ppl without even some sort of appeal or something. He's talented but his unreasonability won't allow him to go far. After all, this is the internet his works will be leaked sooner or later. He reminded me of Lars of Metallica vs Napster. lol

Last edited:

Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022

I can say one thing... obviously with respect I absolutely don't want to argue, himeros agreed to let some trusted user share his work, but despite this you still didn't follow this agreement, I'm sorry that some people are banned though he gave you his hand and you took your whole arm.
try to understand his point of view ... couldn't you just wait a few more weeks and get his work for free? why all this greed?

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
SO Freaking amazing! Story 10/10, Characters 10/10, Renders 10/10 + most gorgeous daughter fucked by ugly father.

You should def try to make a game out of this, full support! :devilish: :love: :devilish:

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes