4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 21, 2018
Hey everyone, unfortunately I missed the ch7 when someone uploaded it over here and the links are dead now. Is it possible for someone to upload it once again or send a link to it in private message to me? Thanks in advance!!

Thatguy9999

Aug 18, 2019
I tried uploding directly but its says the file is to big despite being compressed.

scroll to thrid comment link still working.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jackreacher8197

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
Why is she crying ??
Having not yet seen these pages, I would guess the cause of her tears to be one of the following:
a) The sheer size of her father's veiny hog, stretching her to the point of pain.
b) The overwhelming stench of old man stink combined with the tropical heat and humidity.

But... it's probably an attempt at showing how much she's emotionally moved by the experience...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is it just me or do I those teaser pics show stuff which isn’t on the current update but either just a not published render or something in the future?

also it’s always nice to know that the game is going on but always these new twitter update shared here but nothing of the actual comic makes at least me more frustrated I mean it’s like always sharing a pic of a cookie but you are never able taste it if. But most of you seem to be happy about just seeing a censored teaser pic of teased stuff which isn’t even happening in the connected update (?)

Reactions: Zoffifee

nohboy20

Jul 4, 2017
Is it just me or do I those teaser pics show stuff which isn’t on the current update but either just a not published render or something in the future?

also it’s always nice to know that the game is going on but always these new twitter update shared here but nothing of the actual comic makes at least me more frustrated I mean it’s like always sharing a pic of a cookie but you are never able taste it if. But most of you seem to be happy about just seeing a censored teaser pic of teased stuff which isn’t even happening in the connected update (?)
Some of them are previews that will appear in an upcoming release and some are one-off renders for the top tier on Patreon.

• Wow
Reactions: DD3DD and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Some of them are previews that will appear in an upcoming release and some are one-off renders for the top tier on Patreon.
ohhhhh okay thanks for the information.

so i hope then that the standing tit sucking scene is a preview and not a one-off

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes