4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

bottlefish47

Oct 5, 2020
Just in case anybody here got lost after page 60 of chapter 6 like me :KEK:
Managed to put these together from their SubscribeStar.

Here are the complete versions of chapters 6 and 7.

Chapter 6: [ ] [ ]
Chapter 7: [ ] [ ]

Cheers!

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021

Cheers!
Yup. Should be 100 pages each.

Reactions: DD3DD
Jul 3, 2022
Ha ha :ROFLMAO: it's my pleasure buddy. Actually my friend shared updates with me . We first decided to leak only 10 pages every week. We even removed Watermarks and EXIF data but still got banned, don't know how!?:( Luckily his subscription will expire on 7th Feb and didn't want to renew, otherwise $10 would have wasted.
I'm so frustrated that I can leak Christmas Special Issue too but I don't want him to stop creating special comics for festive season. I don't want other subscribers to suffer becoz of me.

Last edited:

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
Ha ha :ROFLMAO: it's my pleasure buddy. Actually my friend shared updates with me . We first decided to leak only 10 pages every week. We even removed Watermarks and EXIF data but still got banned, don't know how!?:( Luckily his subscription will expire on 7th Feb and didn't want to renew, otherwise $10 would have wasted.
I'm so frustrated that I can leak Christmas Special Issue too but I don't want him to stop creating special comics for festive season. I don't want other subscribers to suffer becoz of me.
simply. fantastic. Thank you

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
An absolute hero, you should be in my country's postage stamp bro! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD and ntrvip

bottlefish47

Oct 5, 2020

Cheers!
Here's the complete chapter 8 compiled into a pdf

[ ] [ ]

cheers!

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Hello, did someone know similar work please ? i love this one :)
Similar work in what way?
Story wise? Check out Au Naturel from Pegasus Smith same nudist colony but with Mom Son and art style
Art style? Check out and others from LoseKontrol
Relationship? Dad\Adult Daughter... can't think of anything good quality rn
Fetish? Old Dude\Hot Babe Check out from Casgra . Hentai Style: or or

As always kindly use an ad-blocker like and for any external site links. Enjoy :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes