4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 3, 2022
Proof that I got chap 9 complete.
My friend only told me to wait for the right time and then share.
He is busy erasing (watermarks, EXIF data) everything to minimize the chances of getting caught. Try to understand.
Such derogatory terms by some people really hurts .
Becoz of one betrayer I got banned last time. But still I'm sharing with all of you becoz whenever I open this thread I can see people requesting for updates.

Jul 3, 2022
In no time I asked for any update, show me where I asked for some image. Yes, you keep this topic up to date, but post the pictures one by one, that is.
If you post a pack with 20 photos, you will only receive one like from one person, but if you post the 20 photos of the same pack, one by one, it will be 20 likes. This is what is called a like hunter.
But never mind, as soon as the images appear on the net I'll take a look, and if they don't, life goes on.
The images which appear on internet, i.e pirate sites such as svscomics, romcomics etc are stolen from forums and reposted over there for earning money. Your each click and download helps them to earn money, sometimes even more than the developer. So if people stop sharing it here, then no one will get to see it online. But tell me what is the use of gaining likes?
Can I use those worthless likes to build a magnificent house or will those likes manage my daily expenses ?
And you can't even understand a simple thing that I don't want any f***ing likes , that's why I'm sharing outside this forum. Some of you will not even say a simple Thank You after receiving! :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123 and bab1350

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Those who don't want chap 9 just leave , no one is compelling you guys to stay. Now I realize why Himeros is behaving so rudely. Even paid subscribers don't demand like this.
What do you mean by hunter, what am I hunting! What benefit will I get by gathering people in a telegram grp?
And I am not sharing it for first time, I am the one who is keeping this thread active.
Scroll back and see. Others don't even fucking care. If you are too impatient go and subscribe yourself. You guys don't even know how to behave with someone who is providing help.
You all waited more than 2 months, what's the harm in waiting for 2-3 days. Are you going to catch any flight or something :rolleyes::rolleyes:
We appreciate you and the work you do. Not everyone is impatient.

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
Are you telling me he does unique render for each subscriber? Are you serious you believe in this?
of course not. for 100 renders for chapter you may for example alter 5-6 pages. for all these you may add/remove color, objects. you don't have to process, re-render fully. even you can alter color, remove specific portion with an image editor. you can to batch process nearly instant. the portion would take most time is to upload files for each individual user. for example mega has batch uploader, so most of the excess time will be needed to upload files

i am a software developer, have multiple languages under my belt, you may use python and for example. if i wanted to prevent leaks or find leaker i would create a python script in a day or two (file tune) to create hard to distinguish image files to naked eye. once you create the script it would be very easy to apply for all releases.

all i have an inconvenience is to have bandwidth to upload, etc.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

HazyTank

Dec 4, 2020
Proof that I got chap 9 complete.
My friend only told me to wait for the right time and then share.
He is busy erasing (watermarks, EXIF data) everything to minimize the chances of getting caught. Try to understand.
Such derogatory terms by some people really hurts .
Becoz of one betrayer I got banned last time. But still I'm sharing with all of you becoz whenever I open this thread I can see people requesting for updates.
I appreciate you helping us out pal. Fuck the haters!

bab1350

Dec 31, 2021
The images which appear on internet, i.e pirate sites such as svscomics, romcomics etc are stolen from forums and reposted over there for earning money. Your each click and download helps them to earn money, sometimes even more than the developer. So if people stop sharing it here, then no one will get to see it online. But tell me what is the use of gaining likes?
Can I use those worthless likes to build a magnificent house or will those likes manage my daily expenses ?
And you can't even understand a simple thing that I don't want any f***ing likes , that's why I'm sharing outside this forum. Some of you will not even say a simple Thank You after receiving! :cautious:
thank you for all

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Does this artist do any other projects or have anything else planned?
as far as i know not yet planned differently currently but to make you a bit more happy for future: he might want to make a new story with a really ugly old guy and two busty, well grown grand-daughters set in some more european climatezone but more i don't know. hopefully this made your day a bit.

Reactions: msleomac
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes