4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
So Umm... I guess I'm going to be in the minority when I say the back to back vanilla shagging is losing a level of "hotness" with each easy access shag and coupled with the whole constant nude resort angle also now not helping the sexiness points fall off.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So Umm... I guess I'm going to be in the minority when I say the back to back vanilla shagging is losing a level of "hotness" with each easy access shag and coupled with the whole constant nude resort angle also now not helping the sexiness points fall off.
It went downhill from the very first time they had sex, now he's milking the comic for as long as he can by repeating the same shit without doing anything new.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh, TSD and Jude6

TSD

Feb 23, 2020
Nah, I think you got a point there. Although I really like the vanilla stuff, maybe it's time for old Mert to kick the bucket (pun intended) and start the next stage of evolution. Linda and her son about fifteen years in the future. I bet that would piss off all the guys who are just here for old Mert.:ROFLMAO:

Jul 3, 2022
Nah, I think you got a point there. Although I really like the vanilla stuff, maybe it's time for old Mert to kick the bucket (pun intended) and start the next stage of evolution. Linda and her son about fifteen years in the future. I bet that would piss off all the guys who are just here for old Mert.:ROFLMAO:
Bro nobody cares about that rotten lizard Mert. It's much better if he collapses and dies while having sex :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TSD
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes