4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
On the meta level of a story development, it's like this: many people's hearts warm when they see a happy couple in a comic like this who really love each other and whose carnal desires are also not neglected (okay, probably only those who are interested in a story at all).
But the author must always be aware there is a great danger that there is of course not enough variety when this couple is seen over and over again in new scenes, perhaps sometimes in different positions, but for about 8 long updates.

Why an author should doing this?

What about the other characters from this universe? We simply haven't seen any development with these characters, nor any new scenes that would add variety. And because such a story development can quickly become boring, now comes the story development with the crowbar:

Himeros simply pulls off the usual weak story twist that there is somehow a problem between the two lovebirds and they actually always wanted to try it with other people. Really?
This is such a common story in comics like this... you've seen it 1000 times. Sure, an author can do it, and will definitely find his fans, but then the story is just stuck in the usual mush of many of these comics. What a shame...

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
exactly. we needed such a long built up for these two to then get to see others who are way lesser characters story wise around the comic after just a few scenes with the main protagonists.

someone here said linda is the fmc. and i agree but mert is the mc. they both are the protagonist of their gender and since THE COMIC is called bucket list, the ultimate mc should be mert over even linda.

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
And I don't want to analyze the implausible story any further: but are we really supposed to believe that Linda left her ex years ago (in her twenties) and has never thought about him again since then, and now she accidentally meets him and suddenly finds her ex incredibly attractive?

It is even implied that Linda's reasons for leaving her ex had something to do with her relationship with Mert (like her last ex before the island trip). And now after Linda has finally confessed her true feelings to Mert, she suddenly meets her ex again and finds him completely irresistible? What?!

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
And I don't want to analyze the implausible story any further: but are we really supposed to believe that Linda left her ex years ago (in her twenties) and has never thought about him again since then, and now she accidentally meets him and suddenly finds her ex incredibly attractive?

It is even implied that Linda's reasons for leaving her ex had something to do with her relationship with Mert (like her last ex before the island trip). And now after Linda has finally confessed her true feelings to Mert, she suddenly meets her ex again and finds him completely irresistible? What?!
Bad writing, banging the ex out of spite and betrayal. Hopefully because The author wanted to spice things up with some competition but its poorly done.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

Bad writing, banging the ex out of spite and betrayal. Hopefully because The author wanted to spice things up with some competition but its poorly done.
My humble two cents, the current update almost feels like this would have played out better had this happened prior to Linda and Mert hooking up, where they were hard core edging each other and having sexy dreams etc, and then Mert's gives in to his horny-ness and has sex with the girl, Linda sees it gets jelly and horny runs into the arms/dick of her ex for release... with Mert then feeling bad but still horny going looking for Linda only to find her banging her ex, which make him more horny for her and then their subsequent sexy times. Is how I would rewrite to fix this shambles.

There also definitely needed some hardcore flirting & teasing to happen at that beach photo-shoot scene for all paths to work, so everyone could have got worked up and jelly for the subsequent fuck sessions to happen.

Feels like Himeros has a lot of scenes in mind but no proper way of connecting and says fuck it to keep on production schedule, hence the disconnects and weak plot transitions happening.

Last edited:

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
My humble two cents, the current update almost feels like this would have played out better had this happened prior to Linda and Mert hooking up, where they were hard core edging each other and having sexy dreams etc, and then Mert's gives in to his horny-ness and has sex with the girl, Linda sees it gets jelly and horny runs into the arms/dick of her ex for release... with Mert then feeling bad but still horny going looking for Linda only to find her banging her ex, which make him more horny for her and then their subsequent sexy times. Is how I would rewrite to fix this shambles.
Really great suggestion to save the story. I can only hope that Himeros gets enough feedback that his story just slips into the usual mush.

Reactions: DD3DD

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

There also definitely needed some hardcore flirting & teasing to happen at that beach photo-shoot scene for all paths to work, so everyone could have got worked up and jelly for the subsequent fuck sessions to happen.

Feels like Himeros has a lot of scenes in mind but no proper way of connecting and says fuck it to keep on production schedule, hence the disconnects and weak plot transitions happening.
Would have been logical and a more natural progression of events than this messy-juvenile-excuse-to-fap of a story.

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Thanks a million for sharing.

But this is a f#cking joke.
10 pages of walking - L&P style, lol.
Bruv, She needs to get around ;), but seriously she can't have a dick in her in every panel :p.
I'm more concerned about the conversation :rolleyes:, and really hoping it somehow leads towards...
Why didn't you/y'all invite me? How was his <eggplant emoji> Comparing of notes and Cum with me,
I have a cunning plan... Linda & Kay tease Mert with Hey Dad let's play Who's Better? Cue hot three-way!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes