4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022
if it's true that some pirates get paid I really don't understand how they do it, I mean... rather the artist/developer pays

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
No real qualms about how Himeros righted their relationship, but it definitely a missed opportunity for Linda & Mert to have had a HOT Angry Fuck Session with post-orgasm-forgiveness proclamations of the heart, imho.
i also found it to be streching it to the next chapter ...

Reactions: DD3DD

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
No real qualms about how Himeros righted their relationship, but it definitely a missed opportunity for Linda & Mert to have had a HOT Angry Fuck Session with post-orgasm-forgiveness proclamations of the heart, imho.
100%
A lot of missed opportunities. Just walkin'-talkin':HideThePain:
Lets hope for hot flashbacks.

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
bl 13 1 a 10
:love: (8).jpg FIRE!!!
:cry: :eek: (8).jpg o_O NOOOoooo! So much potential... Gone 4eva...
:rolleyes: (2).jpg Linda's Mum could/should have been super hot considering Linda and what Mert looks like.
:cautious: (10).jpg Instead of hot, awesome MILF supporting and guiding her daughter's high misdirected sex drive, we get Jacob.

Anyone else hoping, virgin Jacob drops the ball here and is not ready for over-eager Linda, who then runs straight into the arms of a Professor (same age as Mert) and easy Dad substitute who is willing and able to give her what both men in her life wouldn't. Cue innocent to super naughty and highly taboo, (professor and student) secretive sexy times transformation of Linda including but not limited to Linda wearing the same lingerie as (8).jpg ;).

Cut to 5-7 years later Linda runs into Jacob at a party (literally again) and this time not wanting to make the same mistake he made all those years back, this time he is ready and successfully courts Linda by party's end. Cue super hot and passionate lovey dovey sexy times of Linda with Jacob and Linda's first proper long term relationship but it ends badly to connect with current plot.

Imho: The above would work cause it would be an even hotter reveal by Linda to Mert cause she has never told anyone till now about who her first was... Jacob was my first real boyfriend, Daddy... but he wasn't my first...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes