MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
Well I would have shared these earlier, but I expected someone else would have.

Also for anyone trying to get the creampie scenes, you can access them via save editing. Just set Vaginal to 5 via save editing to have access to the creampie options. You can also get some other optional scenes that way.
How do you save edit, not an expert on this

Kurotaro

Dec 17, 2017
How do you save edit, not an expert on this
Google Renpy save editor, load your save. You will see a bunch of default info on top(usually). Ignore the default ones. Set the other ones to numbers. If we take the vaginal one for example, each time you go further on that route it increases by 1. Currently you can only go to 4(lift her up). Setting it to 5 makes the game assume you already came in her on the vaginal path, despite it not actually existing yet. The other scenes just have the options for when it becomes available. I haven't expiremented with everything yet, but there are many hidden choices already in game that are waiting on path development.

Reactions: Demokle

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Well I would have shared these earlier, but I expected someone else would have.

Also for anyone trying to get the creampie scenes, you can access them via save editing. Just set Vaginal to 5 via save editing to have access to the creampie options. You can also get some other optional scenes that way.
Can you reupload PC? It's missing and also thanks for posting.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Not sure how to update the thread but I do have the new version.

Is it possible to creampie her yet? I finished the new version but am not sure how many variations there are.
What "new version" do you have? If it's past 25.1, just post a download link and the OP will do the rest.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Building Our Futature [v0.28.1] Infidelisoft

Original Size Win/Linux: 721 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 83 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 66 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
As a guy who doesn't like NTR, I can say that allowing the players to name the characters is a feature which should be in every NTR game because it doesn't force me to identify with the cucked character.
I named the guy "Cuckboi Soyboi" so I really wasn't emotionally invested in him lul
I guess I'm kinda cheating by enjoying ntr games that way, but these games are all about cheating anyway so who cares ?

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
As a guy who doesn't like NTR, I can say that allowing the players to name the characters is a feature which should be in every NTR game because it doesn't force me to identify with the cucked character.
I named the guy "Cuckboi Soyboi" so I really wasn't emotionally invested in him lul
I guess it's kind on cheating to enjoy ntr games that way, but these games are all about cheating anyway so who cares ?
I feel you, this is one of the few games with massive NTR content that i can play without getting too annoyed and i only play this game for the futa tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurotaro
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes