Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Why the hell are these tags even combined? They aren't the same goddamn thing.

Usually because of the massive shitstorm that happens between people as to the definitions,the usual is if it has both penis an vagina it's a futa, if it has just a penis and tits it's a shemale, then a few comments in other threads state that the term is 'trans' and 'shemale' is offensive to the trans community, all of which really detracts from the topic, i.e. the actual game. So now you just get Futa/trans as a tag. As sort of 'it covers everything'.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can we have a pregancy scene/ending? Also is there any good endings in the current version of the game?Cause I got both of the bad endings.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
So what's with the closet scene? If you reveal yourself, the scene goes on until the wife is crying on the floor then it just jump cuts into the stay hidden scene.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It does but the main character doesn't have a vagina, she's trans. At least that's what it looks like so far. People with both vaginas and penises do not exist.
1) On a video game, that few people in terms of global population will play it probably doesn't matter.
2) If the dev wishes to use that term it is their choice, their game, their world, their terms and laws within the game.
3)

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
3)
I know but did you read the section on Humans? There are no humans in nature that have a fully functioning vagina and a fully functioning penis. It just doesn't exist. Intersex people are not that, it's a huge misconception. Re-read that section again.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I know but did you read the section on Humans? There are no humans in nature that have a fully functioning vagina and a fully functioning penis. It just doesn't exist. Intersex people are not that, it's a huge misconception. Re-read that section again.
Ah but now you've changed to 'functioning' rather than your previous statement. Do not move the goalposts, you claimed people with both do not exist. I provided counter evidence. Can you refute that or are we changing to 'functioning'?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone knows how to get them not to use a condom during most sex scenes? I've got a few (by the way I think the office sex scene is probably bugged, even if you choose to go raw the CGs that appear are the ones with a condom), but still haven't got all of them, like the one in the closet.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
The mentioned bugs are solved in the next version.

Creampies (and "no condom" often with it) are not unlockable yet but will be either this or next month's release.

Reactions: ReaCreations
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes