Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Probably not.

Chances are they might have her fuck him. That's more in line with the games they make.
I wouldn't rule out the possibility after seeing the ending where we get caught and the couple patches up their marriage. I wouldn't expect it either, but I am interested in seeing what other possible endings we will get. I do hope there will be one where the three of them end up in a relationship. Cheesy and unrealistic as it is, I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Man, the nicety of the husband managed to kill the boner dead. There needs to be a happy ending where the jobless futa and pregnant housewife work fulltime in the streets. Don't get me wrong, good stuff tho :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man, the nicety of the husband managed to kill the boner dead. There needs to be a happy ending where the jobless futa and pregnant housewife work fulltime in the streets. Don't get me wrong, good stuff tho :ROFLMAO:
Normally people don't want the MC to be the one losing out.

Odd to see someone root for an NPC.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility after seeing the ending where we get caught and the couple patches up their marriage. I wouldn't expect it either, but I am interested in seeing what other possible endings we will get. I do hope there will be one where the three of them end up in a relationship. Cheesy and unrealistic as it is, I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
He's shit in bed, that's been the running theme.

He can no longer satisfy his wife. Getting angry at the MC isn't going to turn him into a dominant sexual predator, she'd laugh at his attempts as he barely penetrates her and cums in a few seconds.

Then she'd bend him over and rail his arse to show him how it's done.

I don't see any ending where he comes out dominant in this, he's been shown to be pathetic in the bedroom far too many times and the MC is far more experienced than he is.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But anyway, it seems to me like there are three main characters and only of them's written in a sympathetic way.
You only make decisions for one of them and it isn't the husband.

Having to provide for a former housewife and a kid isn't just losing out. It's full on nightmare shit
Should probably try being a more attentive lover rather than cum and roll over like he does.

He's that shit he can't even finger her to orgasm.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I just use it as an indicator that there will be more Escalation routes (there will be 4 more). The next version will add the first Bondage Escalation scene, the other 3 I will keep secret for now.
Bondage?!? So looking forward to that :love:
Question for the bondage part: (Hope the wife will get some latex stockings or a bodysuit minus the mask. Has nothing to do with my name though :LOL:)

Both this and the previous game "Swing & Miss" are phenomenal written stories imo. I am so looking forward to your next project after this (if you'll make one that is). Love the stories 11/10 :)

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
You only make decisions for one of them and it isn't the husband.
But since the futa's personality's pretty set anyways, regardless of decisions, i'd say she's not more of a protagonist that the other two, especially since we swing back and forth between the perspectives of the three.

Should probably try being a more attentive lover rather than cum and roll over like he does.

He's that shit he can't even finger her to orgasm.
Don't wanna get too into it, but comunication is a pretty major factor in relationships. I'm also pretty sure the husband (who's out working so she doesn't have to go back to mom's, as seen in the best ending so far :ROFLMAO:) is quite sensible and does strive to get better when she stops lying about her unsatisfaction, in one of the endings.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I am shocked by how many want a wholesome ending in the NTR game?

They answered the complaints of swing and miss by having your protag cuck someone else rather than being the cuck yourself and people still complain.

While my personal preference would have been yuri NTR since that fetish/kink is rarer than scat and vore. Only come across 2 games on this site that have it (seeds of chaos and Lust vessel). Then again if you go on yuri based boards a lot of yuri/lesbian fans unfortunately think women are tainted the moment a dick enters their vagina so I guess that might be why it isn't very popular.

I think its a nice change and now people want a dominant male well its not hard to find a game on this site where you play as a dominant male making women submit to you left and right. I get that this doesn't appeal to the majority but its hard enough to find Futa NTR as it is.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
But since the futa's personality's pretty set anyways, regardless of decisions, i'd say she's not more of a protagonist that the other two, especially since we swing back and forth between the perspectives of the three.

Don't wanna get too into it, but comunication is a pretty major factor in relationships. I'm also pretty sure the husband (who's out working so she doesn't have to go back to mom's, as seen in the best ending so far :ROFLMAO:) is quite sensible and does strive to get better when she stops lying about her unsatisfaction, in one of the endings.
Protagonist does not mean hero it's just a fancy way to say main character. Good, bad, stupid, evil... Dun matter. The only character you directly control is the futa.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I would love for the husband to eventually be invited into their playtime, maybe as cleanup duty only after watching the MC have her way with the wife.

Reactions: jpostel

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Protagonist does not mean hero it's just a fancy way to say main character. Good, bad, stupid, evil... Dun matter. The only character you directly control is the futa.
Wait so Joker was the protagonist in Joker? Shit, all this time i thought it was child Bruce Wayne.

1. There is no protagonist, it's written from a third-person perspective. People tend to see the futa/shemale/dickgirl/whatever as the protagonist since she's the only dominant character (and therefore makes most of the decisions), but she's not intended to be.
2. Since it's third-person there is no choice to be made, the player/reader is none of the characters. You can't avoid any character's scenes, but you can decide to self-insert into any character as well. Due to the nature of the work most scenes feature only the wife and futa.

As there is no first-person perspective to switch from in the first place 3. and 3.5 can't be answered.
So yeah, this is from the dev a page back. The writing style clearly lends itself to what i said, because it's meant to.

And by the way, since i quoted dev anyway, i think this is a real step-up from Swing and Miss, imo, both in regards to the art and the story. If i wasn't a cheap piece of shit i'd probably donate :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ReaCreations

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I am shocked by how many want a wholesome ending in the NTR game?

They answered the complaints of swing and miss by having your protag cuck someone else rather than being the cuck yourself and people still complain.

While my personal preference would have been yuri NTR since that fetish/kink is rarer than scat and vore. Only come across 2 games on this site that have it (seeds of chaos and Lust vessel). Then again if you go on yuri based boards a lot of yuri/lesbian fans unfortunately think women are tainted the moment a dick enters their vagina so I guess that might be why it isn't very popular.

I think its a nice change and now people want a dominant male well its not hard to find a game on this site where you play as a dominant male making women submit to you left and right. I get that this doesn't appeal to the majority but its hard enough to find Futa NTR as it is.
I'm not going to try and speak for others, but it isn't like I'm demanding anything. I see the direction the game is going and I'm fine with that. I'm just pointing out that the ending where the couple patch things up caught me by surprise, and that I think it would be a pleasant surprise if one of the 'bad' or early endings resulted in a happy threeway relationship.

Also, I never said anything about being the dominant male. I wanna be the dominant futa that gets dominated in a role reversal.
031.jpg 032.png

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
If I was the cynical sort I'd suspect there's a decent bit of male-insecurity projection happening in this convo.

Oh right, I am.
Wait, i already got trouble understand how it went from me wishing there'd be a streets ending to talking about who's protagonist. How did it go from me saying the game's written in a certain way, backed up by the dev's own words, to male-insecurity?

Like, if i was the cynical sort i'd tell you, you need to let it bake for a couple more posts, man. Only when someone comes in and starts talking in all caps about trannies and shit you bring out the foldable doctor chair :Kappa:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wanna be the dominant futa that gets dominated in a role reversal.
If the husband got a complete rewrite and improved his sexual performance by a huge margin then it could be possible.

This husband doesn't have the sexual experience to dom that futa, she'd just laugh at him.

Not to mention the futa has had sex while holding up the wife who is on the larger side so she has quite a bit of strength behind her.

I wouldn't be able to take the husband going all dominant seriously, it would be too comedic. The only way he'd top the futa is if she let him. How i'd see his attempt ending up is him fucking his wife while the futa butt fucks him.

If he was more like the antagonist husband in Swing and a Miss then i'd see it. More than capable of satisfying his wife but she still cheats cos he's never hime, he finds out and takes them both.

This husband is just too pathetic to pull it off effectively without it looking like a comedy angle.

The wife is getting more sexually dominant than he is. Sure he gets angry in an ending or two and scares the futa off but there is a world of difference between anger and sexual domination and he doesn't have the experience, stamina or prowess to back it up.

Now if he teamed up with the futa and shared a sub wife while he learned from her and then she passed control over to him down the line, that would work.

If I was the cynical sort I'd suspect there's a decent bit of male-insecurity projection happening in this convo.

Oh right, I am.
Kinda hard when not everyone in the conversation is male.

Also to note i'm not questioning anyones masculinity in the thread, only the husbands in the game.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Completely agree with Avaron1974 that this husband is completely useless, I can see many different endings, none of which come close to him being a dom. That would be a completely out of character moment. He's completely clueless, both in bed and in general. The wife, once she gets corrupted enough by the MC, could reveal her slutty nature to him and tease him, they could put on a show for him, but hopefully she will be off-limits to him going forward. I enjoyed the scenes of him failing in bed but I was also hoping he wouldn't put that thing of his anywhere near the wife.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes