ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Completely agree with Avaron1974 that this husband is completely useless, I can see many different endings, none of which come close to him being a dom. That would be a completely out of character moment. He's completely clueless, both in bed and in general. The wife, once she gets corrupted enough by the MC, could reveal her slutty nature to him and tease him, they could put on a show for him, but hopefully she will be off-limits to him going forward. I enjoyed the scenes of him failing in bed but I was also hoping he wouldn't put that thing of his anywhere near the wife.
continuing in line with this id love for the method of revealing their relationship to be along the lines of the classic, wifes stopped takin birth control and they schedule it so the husband walks in on you as youre likely impregnating his wife >:3

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Her ending up pregnant would be really sweet and sexy, but hopefully not at the very end. There's so much fun she can have while pregnant, and then of course, it's also fun to involve the husband who couldn't get her knocked up, he could kiss her belly and give her rubs.

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
So maybe 3 Endings, each respectively where the Wife is blackmailed to sex, consents to cheating, or becomes the dominate. Pregnancy is set in stone by this point, so that stays. Have the final choice by the player be to A) Reveal whos the Father, where we have the usual 'Husband walks in on his wife cheating' scene, but have variations depending on which route the wife is on (Shocked and guilty on Blackmail, a bit sad but resolute on Consent, total admission of cheating on Dom) and see where that goes. Option B) Cover up the pregnancy by making the husband thinks its his for the rest of his life, and minor changes depending on route. On Blackmail, Husband's business is booming, becomes successful, hires Futa full time, behind closed door sex continues. Futa taunts Wife, and Wife accepts her life. On Consent, same as Blackmail, but generally more happy vibes throughout, add in cheesy line where wife 'considers growing the family', winks at Futa, husband is oblivious. And on Blackmail, husband becomes depressed, Wife and Futa take over, become rich, Babies abound.
This may be too much, and I'm not demanding these, but after finding a pretty entertaining Futa story after a drought, I just want this game to keep doing well.
...The 3 energy drinks and a coffee also helped.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
So maybe 3 Endings, each respectively where the Wife is blackmailed to sex, consents to cheating, or becomes the dominate. Pregnancy is set in stone by this point, so that stays. Have the final choice by the player be to A) Reveal whos the Father, where we have the usual 'Husband walks in on his wife cheating' scene, but have variations depending on which route the wife is on (Shocked and guilty on Blackmail, a bit sad but resolute on Consent, total admission of cheating on Dom) and see where that goes. Option B) Cover up the pregnancy by making the husband thinks its his for the rest of his life, and minor changes depending on route. On Blackmail, Husband's business is booming, becomes successful, hires Futa full time, behind closed door sex continues. Futa taunts Wife, and Wife accepts her life. On Consent, same as Blackmail, but generally more happy vibes throughout, add in cheesy line where wife 'considers growing the family', winks at Futa, husband is oblivious. And on Blackmail, husband becomes depressed, Wife and Futa take over, become rich, Babies abound.
This may be too much, and I'm not demanding these, but after finding a pretty entertaining Futa story after a drought, I just want this game to keep doing well.
...The 3 energy drinks and a coffee also helped.
i love how your brain works can i marry it then have it secretly cheat on me with a sexy dom futa lady please? XD

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.29.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Love
Reactions: Sharkx99
Sep 4, 2017
there's quite a bit of text dropping out of the textbox, not sure if it has been mentioned before. but quite often there is more text being displayed as the 3 lines that are actually readable.

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
I'll be honest, I had played the first release and her dicked was too small. Does it get bigger?

amalgamatedsin

Aug 24, 2018
holy fucking shit! i havent jerked off so many damn times in a day before:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:. This game is just UGHHHH!! so damn sexy on the dialogues and scenarios, I really hope they do some fucking animations cause ooofff it would look amazing on this game:eek::eek: the concept is great! the closet fucking, the public fucking, bareback sex on the wife, first creampie in her. Why the fuck are they not doing hentai like this? damn good game! I find that NTR game with futas on women is so fucking sexy! :love::love::love:

LEONE9999

Jan 6, 2018
i wanna see husband slowly corupt by both wife,mc. Force feminization,gender bender... Ending they become happy family would be hilarious but to much work so maybe next game (srry my english is bad)

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
I'll be honest, I had played the first release and her dicked was too small. Does it get bigger?
Yes, her standing image doesn't really match her cock size in sex pics/scenes. Nor does it do her any real justice, but rest assured that during BJ and later actual penetration scenes her cock comes off as a lot bigger (Important note, when I say bigger I mean compared to her standing image. The artist is still keeping Zoe's portions relatively realistic as in while she has a big cock it's not unrealistically huge like a horse cock or something like that) There's a similar issue with Zoe's (the futa's) breast; which definitely look off when she's naked/in her standing pose but look normal during sex scenes.

With that said Zoe (and Sarah to a lesser extent) genitals do grow/shrink from sex scene to sex scene (the artist clearly hasn't drawn a reference model for her and is doing all of the images based on memory). It's not that noticeable most of the time but there are times where Zoe goes from like an 8 inch cock to 12 inch or from a B cup to D cup.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Futa is generally not my thing, but the writing and artwork here are top notch. I am interested to see the endgames; I hope there are good and bad endings available, hopefully one in which the futa just takes charge and dominates (nicely) the wife and tells the husband to pack up and leave. Or stay and enjoy the show. It would be even better if the husband's (or Sarah's) sister shows up to visit . . .:love:

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
hopefully one in which the futa just takes charge and dominates (nicely) the wife and tells the husband to pack up and leave.
how the fuck do you 'nicely' steal someones wife then tell them to move out?! XD

im all in favor of multiple endings though, good/bad nice/mean whatever, personally the asshole in me wants an ending where we fully make the wife submit to us then get more direct with cucking the husband, like making him watch while the wife talks about how much better we are then him and i absolutely wanna knock her up by the end, gotta get some pregnancy sex in there if only just a bit at the end >:3

Reactions: azel1

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
how the fuck do you 'nicely' steal someones wife then tell them to move out?! XD

im all in favor of multiple endings though, good/bad nice/mean whatever, personally the asshole in me wants an ending where we fully make the wife submit to us then get more direct with cucking the husband, like making him watch while the wife talks about how much better we are then him and i absolutely wanna knock her up by the end, gotta get some pregnancy sex in there if only just a bit at the end >:3
That has to be be one of the endings, it would be the ultimate ending right there. I'd love that. I suspect there will be a pregnancy ending, in fact I'm almost certain of it, but what it will entail I have no idea. The asshole in me also wants an ending where the futa and wife cuck the husband and reveal the affair while getting it on in front of him, then make the wife choose the futa and get the wife pregnant in front of him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaCreations

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
Yes, her standing image doesn't really match her cock size in sex pics/scenes. Nor does it do her any real justice, but rest assured that during BJ and later actual penetration scenes her cock comes off as a lot bigger (Important note, when I say bigger I mean compared to her standing image. The artist is still keeping Zoe's portions relatively realistic as in while she has a big cock it's not unrealistically huge like a horse cock or something like that) There's a similar issue with Zoe's (the futa's) breast; which definitely look off when she's naked/in her standing pose but look normal during sex scenes.

With that said Zoe (and Sarah to a lesser extent) genitals do grow/shrink from sex scene to sex scene (the artist clearly hasn't drawn a reference model for her and is doing all of the images based on memory). It's not that noticeable most of the time but there are times where Zoe goes from like an 8 inch cock to 12 inch or from a B cup to D cup.
Thank you for the info. I honestly liked the whole premiss of the game but I was hesitant because of the cock size, I'll give it a try now.

Reactions: Alexandar04

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
The "nicely" refers to the futa dominating the wife. I don't want mean domination, but a domiation based on the mind-blowing sex. What happens to the husband is going to be mean, no doubt.
ah, honestly id enjoy it either way personally id at least like to have the option to be a cruel asshole to her too but i see what you mean and understand the appeal :3

Make him beg her to impregnate his wife :p
youre kinda missin the point, part of our scenario involved completely destroying the husband which isnt happening if hes into it lol...unless you meant that as a form of further humiliation, like after ruining him making him watch against his will and begging you to knock her up as part of that which would be fun

though if you meant that as in hes into it and begging for more kinda thing thats also good, just needs a more husband friendly scenario lol

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Exactly^. It only really works if he's not into it, and why the heck would he be? The whole point of an NTR fantasy is that something is being done to someone's significant other that they wouldn't like, either behind their back or (sooner or later) in front of them. This game is clearly designed to appeal to a certain group of people, and those of us that are into it would like it if it went down that route. People who don't like this stuff have plenty of other games to check out but these types of games with these specific tags are few and far between.

The husband is inattentive and clearly a failure, particularly in the bedroom. He even has a smaller cock than the futa. Whatever happens, he is going to get what's coming to him and he has no one to blame but himself for letting a futa cuck him with his wife and knock her up on top of that (if that does indeed happen). I mean, as of the latest update, the futa has practically done all of the hard work already in terms of seduction.

As I said before, the a-hole in me wants to see the worst possible things happen to him and a pregnancy route/ending, if there is to be one, would be the best way of doing that because that's what kind of game this is and it's what those of us who are into it want to see (and let's face it, it's hot).

Last edited:

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
After playing the game I have to say, the cock is indeed to small for my taste and almost the same size as the dudes.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes