• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Is there any way to avoid a particular route in this... Like in my playthrough Zoe (futa) keeps mentioning sharing the Milf with other strangers.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Is there any way to avoid a particular route in this... Like in my playthrough Zoe (futa) keeps mentioning sharing the Milf with other strangers.
You can't avoid the mentioning of potential sharing as far as I know, but you can avoid the particulier sharing scenes and still reach one of the to be included full endings/epilogues. Right now no actual sharing is in the game if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Omniel

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
You can't avoid the mentioning of potential sharing as far as I know, but you can avoid the particulier sharing scenes and still reach one of the to be included full endings/epilogues. Right now no actual sharing is in the game if I'm not mistaken.
oh okay thank you for clarifying. Can I ask you something, what is your end goal with the story of this game or main story, I mean yeah I am asking kinda spoilers here but if you can just give a small outline I would be really thankful. :giggle:

And so far I am liking the story. I can deal with the talks of sharing but if I can avoid any kind of sharing scenes that would be fantastic.
(well except another futa... futa x female x futa :love: if there is any possibility)

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hope there will not male sharing, only futa :c
im assuming what you were trying to say was that you hope the wife wont get shared with any males, that you only want her with the futa character? if so as infidelisoft said wife sharing scenes in the future will be avoidable if you dont want it so if youre not into it then theres nothin to worry about, personally i cant wait for it but i understand why it would be a turn off for some people

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
oh okay thank you for clarifying. Can I ask you something, what is your end goal with the story of this game or main story, I mean yeah I am asking kinda spoilers here but if you can just give a small outline I would be really thankful. :giggle:

And so far I am liking the story. I can deal with the talks of sharing but if I can avoid any kind of sharing scenes that would be fantastic.
(well except another futa... futa x female x futa :love: if there is any possibility)
3 more "routes"/fetishes/themes will be added. Aside from more of the short good/bad endings in the game already there will be about 5 longer "full" endings with their own erotic scene and conclusion. Most of those will focus on a certain fetish and be unlocked based on the scenes you've played.

There will be more futa characters involved in some sex scenes but right now the sharing scenes aren't separating sharing with males from sharing with futa's. It is unlikely multiple extra entire bodies will be visible in the art, so simple replacing males with futa's in the text only can probably be considered if that helps.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
3 more "routes"/fetishes/themes will be added. Aside from more of the short good/bad endings in the game already there will be about 5 longer "full" endings with their own erotic scene and conclusion. Most of those will focus on a certain fetish and be unlocked based on the scenes you've played.

There will be more futa characters involved in some sex scenes but right now the sharing scenes aren't separating sharing with males from sharing with futa's. It is unlikely multiple extra entire bodies will be visible in the art, so simple replacing males with futa's in the text only can probably be considered if that helps.
any plans or thoughts to have an ending where you make the wife a prostitute or something along those lines, like how some ntr doujins end? i know its a pretty unpopular outcome but its one of them i love, somethin like by the end shes been fully corrupted and wears really slutty clothes while very pregnant and and does anything the futa wants eagerly even in public and stuff like that...sorry for the rambling im not sure how exactly to explain it >.<

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
any plans or thoughts to have an ending where you make the wife a prostitute or something along those lines, like how some ntr doujins end? i know its a pretty unpopular outcome but its one of them i love, somethin like by the end shes been fully corrupted and wears really slutty clothes while very pregnant and and does anything the futa wants eagerly even in public and stuff like that...sorry for the rambling im not sure how exactly to explain it >.<
There will probably be similar stuff to what you mean (not exactly that, though), but most of it has not been written just yet. I've recently received a bath of interesting new outfits for the wife's sprite as well.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
There will probably be similar stuff to what you mean (not exactly that, though), but most of it has not been written just yet. I've recently received a bath of interesting new outfits for the wife's sprite as well.
sounds promising, thanks and i look forward to seein what comes in the future :3

mayolo1000

Feb 2, 2019
Is posible have it in android??

Ps: I love futa, personaly im not a fan of ntr but if the ntr involve more futa im in

sad25221

Jun 18, 2017
What scenes are you trying to get?
There seems to be some scenes of them having sex in what looks like it could be the husband's office. Also a few of what appears to be anal. The bondage scene in particular seems to have an anal variation I can't seem to trigger

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Anal scenes cannot be unlocked yet. The images and text are in the game, but the scene that unlocks those options is not. There is a lot of small variations/options/alternative text so a scene if implemented in its entirety, including impossible to reach variations/options, so nothing can be forgotten to be included.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Anal scenes cannot be unlocked yet. The images and text are in the game, but the scene that unlocks those options is not. There is a lot of small variations/options/alternative text so a scene if implemented in its entirety, including impossible to reach variations/options, so nothing can be forgotten to be included.
when anal scenes are available will they be optional, like will i be able to choose vaginal instead, im aware its pretty popular but anal stuff is a huge turn off for me

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
when anal scenes are available will they be optional, like will i be able to choose vaginal instead, im aware its pretty popular but anal stuff is a huge turn off for me
Same as the sharing scenes, as far as I know (I keep saying this since there's a ton of stuff written and my memory isn't very good) you can avoid anal scenes and options.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Kurotaro

Dec 17, 2017
There seems to be some scenes of them having sex in what looks like it could be the husband's office. Also a few of what appears to be anal. The bondage scene in particular seems to have an anal variation I can't seem to trigger
So in order to get the Office scene, you need to get Exhibitionism up to 6, before you go for for the 4th Vaginal scene(Lift her up). To get Exhibitionism to 6, you need to do all of the following options:
1: (Futa) would like to see (Wife) strip for her; 2: (Futa) will take (Wife) shopping for embarrassing clothes; 3:Having (Husband) call while (Wife) gives (Futa) a blowjob sounds like it would be fun; 4:Let's give (Wife) something sexy to wear during sex; 5:Let's have sex in a public bathroom; 6: (Futa) will secretly fuck (Wife) while (Husband) is nearby.
Once these six are done, you get a choice to either take wife to the office, or stay in and play dress up.

The anal scenes are not accessible in game as stated both by the Dev and others, however they can be accessed by using a save editor for RenPy. Changing the AnalPath and Anal settings from 0 to 1 will allow you to access anal variants that are currently in game. If you need any help with it, you can message me, and I can walk you through it. Its a lot simpler then it looks at first. Just don't touch the options that say Default, as those only set the options at the beginning.

Reactions: Omniel

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I wonder when the first full ending will come out. Is there any timeline on that at all?

Darkreflexion

Sep 29, 2020
I see a missed oportunity during the photo shoot. It would have been cool to be able to write Dumpster on her breasts, as on the outfit we got her.

Reactions: Kurotaro

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
So in order to get the Office scene, you need to get Exhibitionism up to 6, before you go for for the 4th Vaginal scene(Lift her up). To get Exhibitionism to 6, you need to do all of the following options:
1: (Futa) would like to see (Wife) strip for her; 2: (Futa) will take (Wife) shopping for embarrassing clothes; 3:Having (Husband) call while (Wife) gives (Futa) a blowjob sounds like it would be fun; 4:Let's give (Wife) something sexy to wear during sex; 5:Let's have sex in a public bathroom; 6: (Futa) will secretly fuck (Wife) while (Husband) is nearby.
Once these six are done, you get a choice to either take wife to the office, or stay in and play dress up.

The anal scenes are not accessible in game as stated both by the Dev and others, however they can be accessed by using a save editor for RenPy. Changing the AnalPath and Anal settings from 0 to 1 will allow you to access anal variants that are currently in game. If you need any help with it, you can message me, and I can walk you through it. Its a lot simpler then it looks at first. Just don't touch the options that say Default, as those only set the options at the beginning.
What do I need to do in order to unlock the creampie option for the vaginal sex scenes without getting the first bad ending?

Reactions: ZZman
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes