Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I was the futa i'd have the wife craving for sex, pregnant and begging for a fuck every visit.

Then i'd walk away.

The husband would have to live with the fact not only did he never satisfy his wife, he never will and she will always be wanting me to come back. On top of that if he wants to stay with her he's going to bringing up my baby.

Meanwhile I move on to the next bored housewife in the need of a bit of girlcock while her husband can barely last past foreplay.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The 'tie her up and cover her in condoms' is on loop. Once you finish it, the option is still there to repeat endlessly.

Two scenes, one of which has a loop bug? Or are there more beyond the loop?
And if there are, can anyone tell me the console command to tell the game the scene was completed?

The scene and line in the image below seems to be the issue. The scene just cuts, instead of finishes. Which is probably why it isn't reading the scene as 'complete'. As soon as you click, it goes back to the choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
how the fuck do you 'nicely' steal someones wife then tell them to move out?! XD
"Terribly sorry old bean but your wife and I have been having the old rumpy pumpy behind your back, yes, terribly sorry old chap, now it's a bit wet weather but we've decided it might be best if you made like a tiddlywink and skipped on me ol' laddo. But to say no hard feelings and all good sport I'll pay 6 months of the rent of your new place, cup of tea?"

:)

bolas243

Oct 9, 2017
There is no guide because it's not meant to be played in a way where you see everything (would be very boring since there's many small changes in text or art depending on minor choices in the past or present). The cum drinking from a condom is (probably) possible, but there is no art for it. My memory is terrible, but I know I've implemented text where she does this several times.

It's possible it's locked behind requirements that can't be reached yet, but I'm pretty sure reaching "Blowjob escalation 5" should be enough. That means playing through all the blowjob scenes before switching to other "routes".
  1. Zoe wants Sarah to give her a handjob.
  2. Zoe wants Sarah to put those big breasts of hers to use on her cock.
  3. A blowjob from Sarah sounds good.
  4. How about another boobjob?
  5. Sarah has enough experience to deepthroat Zoe by now.
"Sarah should worship Zoe's cock" should not be necessary and the above list can be completed from the start of the game without any of them having other requirements. Obviously if you have the choice you should have the futa wear a condom if you want the wife to drink cum from it.

In general if you want future scenes to include variations, options, or additional content of a certain things it's best to prioritize playing those scenes first. So for more blowjob-related content in other scenes play blowjob scenes first. The thought behind it is that if you chose certain content first over other options you would like more of that type of stuff in future scenes as well. And in-game it makes sense that stuff the wife has more experience in would come up again.

Keep in mind that although the above might sound complicated, for the most part it's just minor stuff changing/added/unlocking right now.
sorry i understand the game is meant to not have walktrough but no mater the choices i made i can only end it the bad end 4 and i liked to see the other endings to

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There are alot of "variable" errors? And in the text is a "futa" or "wife" instead of the name.

And the end is bugged and ends in a loop. (or Bad Ending)

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Exactly^. It only really works if he's not into it, and why the heck would he be? The whole point of an NTR fantasy is that something is being done to someone's significant other that they wouldn't like, either behind their back or (sooner or later) in front of them. This game is clearly designed to appeal to a certain group of people, and those of us that are into it would like it if it went down that route. People who don't like this stuff have plenty of other games to check out but these types of games with these specific tags are few and far between.

The husband is inattentive and clearly a failure, particularly in the bedroom. He even has a smaller cock than the futa. Whatever happens, he is going to get what's coming to him and he has no one to blame but himself for letting a futa cuck him with his wife and knock her up on top of that (if that does indeed happen). I mean, as of the latest update, the futa has practically done all of the hard work already in terms of seduction.

As I said before, the a-hole in me wants to see the worst possible things happen to him and a pregnancy route/ending, if there is to be one, would be the best way of doing that because that's what kind of game this is and it's what those of us who are into it want to see (and let's face it, it's hot).
He deserves, how does he deserve it he is clearly overworking himself to provide for his cheating wife, if she told him how she feels and he ignores her then maybe then he deserves it.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
"Terribly sorry old bean but your wife and I have been having the old rumpy pumpy behind your back, yes, terribly sorry old chap, now it's a bit wet weather but we've decided it might be best if you made like a tiddlywink and skipped on me ol' laddo. But to say no hard feelings and all good sport I'll pay 6 months of the rent of your new place, cup of tea?"

:)
1604219545592.png

• Haha
Reactions: SadPandax-_-

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
He deserves, how does he deserve it he is clearly overworking himself to provide for his cheating wife, if she told him how she feels and he ignores her then maybe then he deserves it.
Yo, I'm right there with you on the moral side, but you should probably just avoid NTR stuff in the future entirely. These are fictional characters in a fictional world. If you sympathize too much with the victims in these kinds of stories it will just lead to unhealthy depression.

Why am I here when I hate this genre? futa, and the story is focused on the futa so it's easier to ignore that this is ntr. Also secretly hoping the futa makes the husband also addicted to her cock even though that probably won't happen...
I just want a story where it's the husband who gets stolen by the futa instead of the wife really. >.>

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I guess the fact the he IS overworking himself and not fulfilling her needs sexually or spending much time with her is the main reason. On top of that, we see in the sex scenes between him and the wife that he's somewhat selfish in bed, a two-pump chump and doesn't really pay attention to her or her needs. I will say, though, that the wife is kind of a b*tch since she is doing all this behind his back, but whatever. At the end of the day, I'm here for some good ol' futa NTR and since it's already going down that path, I want it to go the whole hog and have the ending (or at least one of them, since I'm sure there'll be a few) be about as messed up as possible for the husband.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Popocapt

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If I was the futa i'd have the wife craving for sex, pregnant and begging for a fuck every visit.

Then i'd walk away.

The husband would have to live with the fact not only did he never satisfy his wife, he never will and she will always be wanting me to come back. On top of that if he wants to stay with her he's going to bringing up my baby.

Meanwhile I move on to the next bored housewife in the need of a bit of girlcock while her husband can barely last past foreplay.
This is why we a need a "laughing maniacally in agreement" smiley :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
just got around to playin the update and i gotta say im legitimately pissed there was no art for the body writing, like seriously wtf there was even at least two poses described that absolutely shoulda had art for >_<

as for the bondage one on loop i actually dont mind that, i didnt like how before if you finished everything it would take you back to the title screen so this way when im done i can leave it on the selection screen or redo the scene to try other options a lil easier.

with that loop in mind it makes me remember id really like to see a gallery mode get added to this at some point so i could replay specific scenes without havin to start a whole new game

sad25221

Jun 18, 2017
Is there some sort of walkthrough for this? I've been trying every combination of choices and still can't get certain scenes to trigger.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes