yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
there re some typos in code, like "true" instead of "True", or "exhibitionism == 300" instead of "exhibitionism == 3"

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
there re some typos in code, like "true" instead of "True", or "exhibitionism == 300" instead of "exhibitionism == 3"
Can you point me to the = true you've seen? I have no variables that give me errors that I could find at the moment.

The exhibitonism == 300 is on purpose, I was implementing that scene when I realized I didn't have the art for it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I get why futa is hot , but i never understood what exactly makes ntr enjoyable , could you please bother and explain?
For me it's specifically the schadenfreude of watching someone make exactly the wrong decision every single time. This game is a little more subtle than Swing & Miss, Infidelisoft's last game, in that the husband in this case isn't willingly giving his wife to an obviously predatory man over and over again but he is neglecting her needs and trusting his new assistant far too easily.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a kind of guide for this game? I know it's pretty linear, but I know for instance that waiting/selecting certain things will allow the dick comparison scene to happen, which makes me wonder if there's a route where the wife swallows the cum from the condom.

Reactions: kami shigiri

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone confirm if it's futa on female, or futa on futa, or futa on male?

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Is there a kind of guide for this game? I know it's pretty linear, but I know for instance that waiting/selecting certain things will allow the dick comparison scene to happen, which makes me wonder if there's a route where the wife swallows the cum from the condom.
There is no guide because it's not meant to be played in a way where you see everything (would be very boring since there's many small changes in text or art depending on minor choices in the past or present). The cum drinking from a condom is (probably) possible, but there is no art for it. My memory is terrible, but I know I've implemented text where she does this several times.

It's possible it's locked behind requirements that can't be reached yet, but I'm pretty sure reaching "Blowjob escalation 5" should be enough. That means playing through all the blowjob scenes before switching to other "routes".
  1. Zoe wants Sarah to give her a handjob.
  2. Zoe wants Sarah to put those big breasts of hers to use on her cock.
  3. A blowjob from Sarah sounds good.
  4. How about another boobjob?
  5. Sarah has enough experience to deepthroat Zoe by now.
"Sarah should worship Zoe's cock" should not be necessary and the above list can be completed from the start of the game without any of them having other requirements. Obviously if you have the choice you should have the futa wear a condom if you want the wife to drink cum from it.

In general if you want future scenes to include variations, options, or additional content of a certain things it's best to prioritize playing those scenes first. So for more blowjob-related content in other scenes play blowjob scenes first. The thought behind it is that if you chose certain content first over other options you would like more of that type of stuff in future scenes as well. And in-game it makes sense that stuff the wife has more experience in would come up again.

Keep in mind that although the above might sound complicated, for the most part it's just minor stuff changing/added/unlocking right now.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Trans on female
As in not actual futa? (And if so, is that confirmed in game? Or is it "Artist doesn't seem to realize futas also have vags, and since this so-called 'futa' doesn't have one..." This whole area has a lot of categories with tiny yet important differences that, to outsiders, all look the same.)

Reactions: Sacorna

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
As in not actual futa? (And if so, is that confirmed in game? Or is it "Artist doesn't seem to realize futas also have vags, and since this so-called 'futa' doesn't have one..." This whole area has a lot of categories with tiny yet important differences that, to outsiders, all look the same.)
If the writing doesn't indicate the existence of a third gender, one with cock (possible balls), pussy and tits then the only logical conclusion is that the 'Chick With A Dick' is a trans woman.

It is of course possible that later updates will clarify this point but, as it stands, people with grey matter between their ears will assume that our protagonist is a trans-woman and, furthermore, not be a dick about it.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
If the writing doesn't indicate the existence of a third gender, one with cock (possible balls), pussy and tits then the only logical conclusion is that the 'Chick With A Dick' is a trans woman.

It is of course possible that later updates will clarify this point but, as it stands, people with grey matter between their ears will assume that our protagonist is a trans-woman and, furthermore, not be a dick about it.
It's just... it's specifically called "futa" in the title? (And under genre, it's listed as futa--not trans or futa/trans.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacorna and 0culus

Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
Has anyone been able to cum inside Sarah's pussy without anyone either getting mad or pulling out?

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There is no guide because it's not meant to be played in a way where you see everything (would be very boring since there's many small changes in text or art depending on minor choices in the past or present). The cum drinking from a condom is (probably) possible, but there is no art for it. My memory is terrible, but I know I've implemented text where she does this several times.

It's possible it's locked behind requirements that can't be reached yet, but I'm pretty sure reaching "Blowjob escalation 5" should be enough. That means playing through all the blowjob scenes before switching to other "routes".
  1. Zoe wants Sarah to give her a handjob.
  2. Zoe wants Sarah to put those big breasts of hers to use on her cock.
  3. A blowjob from Sarah sounds good.
  4. How about another boobjob?
  5. Sarah has enough experience to deepthroat Zoe by now.
"Sarah should worship Zoe's cock" should not be necessary and the above list can be completed from the start of the game without any of them having other requirements. Obviously if you have the choice you should have the futa wear a condom if you want the wife to drink cum from it.

In general if you want future scenes to include variations, options, or additional content of a certain things it's best to prioritize playing those scenes first. So for more blowjob-related content in other scenes play blowjob scenes first. The thought behind it is that if you chose certain content first over other options you would like more of that type of stuff in future scenes as well. And in-game it makes sense that stuff the wife has more experience in would come up again.

Keep in mind that although the above might sound complicated, for the most part it's just minor stuff changing/added/unlocking right now.
No, this doesn't seem to do it. Maybe you wrote it but the thread isn't activated yet because there's no art? I tried getting to the worship scene as fast as possible but even after that one she wasn't ready to swallow from the condom (or compare dicks). Maybe I need to not have Sarah cum at all? Or I need Zoe to act a certain way (drunk/mean, as I tried casual?).

awazawa94

Nov 24, 2018
is there going to be a storyline where the guy finds out and it's possible to get him involved? like his wife and him coming to am agreement becase of her needs or him being more than ok and wants in on the action?

Reactions: Grelk
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes