JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
This studio/dev really know how to make netorare/netori games, big fan of your previous work aswell, what kinda of content/games are you guys planning on making in the future? sticking to these genre or maybe venturing in to unknown territory? My favorite part of Swingnmiss was the femdom, pretty much stopped giving a shit about the wife after the first chapter lol. Looking forward to this game too !

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
This studio/dev really know how to make netorare/netori games, big fan of your previous work aswell, what kinda of content/games are you guys planning on making in the future? sticking to these genre or maybe venturing in to unknown territory? My favorite part of Swingnmiss was the femdom, pretty much stopped giving a shit about the wife after the first chapter lol. Looking forward to this game too !
I think I'll keep the Infidelisoft label for NTR projects only. This game is only at the start of its development (considering Swing & Miss took over 2 years to develop), but I do have an idea for a more classic netorare story for after this.

When I can't work on this title (waiting for new art or writing) I work on a very simple femdom/sissification side project once in a while with the Swing & Miss artist doing the sprite. It's in early development and not a priority so I don't know whether I'll include enough NTR (would probably be netorase) to release it under the Infidelisoft label if it ever sees the light of day.

Demokle

Mar 15, 2020
I think I'll keep the Infidelisoft label for NTR projects only. This game is only at the start of its development (considering Swing & Miss took over 2 years to develop), but I do have an idea for a more classic netorare story for after this.

When I can't work on this title (waiting for new art or writing) I work on a very simple femdom/sissification side project once in a while with the Swing & Miss artist doing the sprite. It's in early development and not a priority so I don't know whether I'll include enough NTR (would probably be netorase) to release it under the Infidelisoft label if it ever sees the light of day.
Will be in this game group scenes with 2 futas? (or mayber more lol)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh ... the game makes no sense. After the foot rub, they dive into a BJ scene, but up to that point her cock was never mentioned. And she even guilt trips the wife into it because she owes her .... This whole scene coimes out of the blue and the wife should be shocked that she has a cock and stuff ...

Lukekane

Sep 8, 2018
Mhh ... the game makes no sense. After the foot rub, they dive into a BJ scene, but up to that point her cock was never mentioned. And she even guilt trips the wife into it because she owes her .... This whole scene coimes out of the blue and the wife should be shocked that she has a cock and stuff ...
Iirc, that's because while you are free to choose which scenes you want to see, there is actually a Canon in the game, with stripping being the first and handjob being the second. I'm not sure which scenes comes next.
Tldr you are seeing the events out of order.

Reactions: Mastershake

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Iirc, that's because while you are free to choose which scenes you want to see, there is actually a Canon in the game, with stripping being the first and handjob being the second. I'm not sure which scenes comes next.
Yeah saw that with a 2nd run. Thats poor gamedesign and should be adressed by the dev to avoid.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
This is actually a bug, thanks for letting me know. It seems it actually transfers to the second worship scene instead of finishing the first worship scene. Notice how they're greeting each other again and the futa is wearing a different outfit. The second worship scene requires you to have seen at least three normal blowjob scenes normally, so by that time the penis shouldn't be a big deal anymore. I have fixed the issue.

There is no canon order to the game. If you're able to select a choice it should be a fitting next scene and it might be a bit different depending on what other scenes you've played or choices you've made. The above was a bug.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
An exception has occured
File "game/worship.rpy", line 559, in <module>

That happens when I click "ask if Zoe's cock is better".

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance of a version update? I liked what I saw so far. Even if the penis looks twisted in several images.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
NTR+Futa .... Ok I am trying a lots of new stuff in this quarantine.
Its actually not bad if you choose the top option each 'plan' time so the order actually makes sense. And if you can ignore the twisted penis I posted an image of a couple pages back, lol.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes