Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 535458

Overview:
The story centers around a husband with a successful start-up company and his supporting wife. Although supportive his wife can get lonely during her husband's long work hours, so she suggests he hires his very first employee.
The new employee turns out to be quite capable and after having met her boss' wife they become fast friends. The husband doesn't know about the secret between his employees legs, nor about her ulterior motives with his wife though...​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-01
Release Date: 2020-01-31
Developer: Infidelisoft
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -

View attachment 535455 View attachment 535456 View attachment 535457
Thanks for sharing

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i know the game is still in development but i have a problem and i don't know if it's a bug or the version was incomplete or what, the thing is after the fucking scene, after a small dialog between wife/husband the game suddenly throws me back to the title screen. i'm guessing there's no more content after that but there's no warning. something like "this is the end of the content for the current version of the game" or something like that. as it is now, i'm kept wondering if it really is the case or my game is bugged

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
i know the game is still in development but i have a problem and i don't know if it's a bug or the version was incomplete or what, the thing is after the fucking scene, after a small dialog between wife/husband the game suddenly throws me back to the title screen. i'm guessing there's no more content after that but there's no warning. something like "this is the end of the content for the current version of the game" or something like that. as it is now, i'm kept wondering if it really is the case or my game is bugged
Being thrown back to the main menu means you're done with the current version. It's not a very clean solution, but since you decide what order to play a lot of scenes in it's hard to determine what scene is your last.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
that's what i thought, thanks. i don't mind being done with the current version, my concern was that i wasn't 100% sure that that was the case

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
While I don't really like NTR, anything with futa in it is great.

Hell, I'd let her fuck me any time ffs.

sad25221

Jun 18, 2017
I've seen pictures of the wife in lingerie. I've not actually been able to see that in game though. Any help?

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
This Is Great Game. Amazing Work. I Love Futa NTR Games. Keep It Up This Game More.
Thanks Very Much For Creating This Game.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes