the_jokester

Oct 20, 2017
Isn't that netori then, and not netorare, that people find enjoyable?
No. Netori is were the "Main Protagonist" of the story steals someone else as where Netorare is the reverse (usually is a side character). Be it you can assume that it is because you see someone else as a main character, but do to the fact that there not the protagonist the author envisioned it is still netorare. Netori can be Netorare, but Netorare can not be Netori. Wish this site had a Netori tag.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I hate to have to do this because everyone is being super respectful, but the NTR conversation is a bit off topic.
If you'd like to discuss why certain people like the genre, please take it to the Offtopic fourms.

Thanks <3

the_jokester

Oct 20, 2017
I hate to have to do this because everyone is being super respectful, but the NTR conversation is a bit off topic.
If you'd like to discuss why certain people like the genre, please take it to the Offtopic fourms.

Thanks <3
The voice of reason. Thank you. Anyway I think this game has potential but how short it is (along with only having one H scene) I feel it leaves the audience blue balled. But you can get more scenes if you support them on Patreon (which sadly they seem to slowing down on). I respect the hustle but entice the view just a bit more and it would be a great demo. Who then in turn check out the full release on your site (Patreon)

Last edited:
Reactions: nasam

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
To answer some questions:
  • Sorry about the bad pun title, I might change it to something more original like Zoe's Life or Sarah's Quest.
  • Futa on male content will likely be included to some capacity, but will mostly be delegated to specific endings and not be the focus of the story. So if futa on male or male on futa content is what you are looking for this project will probably not be worth the trouble.
  • I assume the "multiple protagonists" tag is used because the story is told from a third-person perspective.

Aug 22, 2017
No. Netori is were the "Main Protagonist" of the story steals someone else as where Netorare is the reverse (usually is a side character). Be it you can assume that it is because you see someone else as a main character, but do to the fact that there not the protagonist the author envisioned it is still netorare. Netori can be Netorare, but Netorare can not be Netori. Wish this site had a Netori tag.
Wait, those type of games exists here?

• Wow
Reactions: greenp

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Nice thanks for putting this up I was a big fan of swing & miss, so I'm interested to see where this goes.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
This update seems to just remind people that this exists and that the Pateron version got an update, nothing new in the demo as it always ends just after the movie handjob/minor strip scene.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes