Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
AWESOME~

long time NTR fan and always wonder WHY a futa doing the cucking is so rare - to me its an awesome fantasy the man can just think its some innocent girlfriend, be happy they are spending time together and behind the scenes ... <3

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Says multiple protagonists, does that mean that you can play the male? And if so, does this "free" version come with futa/trap/trans on male, where the male protagonist doesn't see it coming and get's railed by his employee? To me, NTR is only good when I'm involved (meaning my partner gets taken away by a futa/trap/trans, but the futa/trap/trans still enjoys ensuring I know my place with her, by using that... thing hidden between her legs :love:)...

Last edited:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
my bad bro it's actually a trap not a futa

Wait.....ntr where the victim is not a total bitch, FUTA ntr no less, where the protag decides to (instead of stealing back his girl, or some other girl in the antagonists life) actually mindbreak the cause of the problem and make them his sex slave? Huh. That's a thing. Lol.
it's actually trap bro sorry
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
I get why futa is hot , but i never understood what exactly makes ntr enjoyable , could you please bother and explain?
well ...
I have certain fetishes with futas dom, so with ntr makes it better for me. But it varies from person to person, i like ntr in geral because i always see myself on the side of the fucker, not the cucked (maybe you are putting yourself on the side of the cucked, try changing sides)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Now that I’ve tested version 0.10, I’m a little disappointed.
I liked the dialogues but in the illustration the futa has a dick the size of a fat finger :/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the wife said it's thicker and longer than the husband...
I feel bad for the guy :ROFLMAO:

And you know what's worse? the wife supposed to be giving Zoe a handjob, but she was nowhere to be found in that scene :unsure:

Maybe because this is the free version so we didn't get the real stuff? I mean there's no titjob like the preview from the op.
Don't bother playing the game at this stage guys, so far it's all fake news (n)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes