Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
I really liked v0.13.0, congratulations. Tnks again for making a futa game .
Just a constructive criticism, try to be a little more proportional in the illustrations, in one image looks like the penis is 8cm, in the other it looks like 18cm. In fist futadick image it really looks like a thumb.
I took the liberty of editing some prints in photoshop and wanted to show as an example, to me it seems more proportional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nasam and Stretta

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Yeah
I really liked v0.13.0, congratulations. Tnks again for making a futa game .
Just a constructive criticism, try to be a little more proportional in the illustrations, in one image looks like the penis is 8cm, in the other it looks like 18cm. In fist futadick image it really looks like a thumb.
I took the liberty of editing some prints in photoshop and wanted to show as an example, to me it seems more proportional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this. In addition to consistency being super important for me, having the futa's dick be tiny is SUPER antithetical to everything about this fetish.

I remember playing this game a while back and being really turned off by the tiny futacock. In addition to it being important to the sexual humiliation aspect of the fetish, its also important just for explaining character behavior. The actions of the wife really can't make sense absent of the futa having something that makes her unnaturally desirable. People don't just "go gay" because somebody decent looking showed up and was flirtatious.

The wife is a bit shy and caught off guard to be sure, but a romantic partner would need to be more than just confident to get through somebody's sexuality and marriage vows at once. The massive futa cock trope exists for a reason, not just because of it existing within this space of fetishes, but also because it serves an actual purpose in making the character's choices seem believable in the scenario.

I really hope the artist does something about this particular aspect of the game. I love this premise and the art is super fantastic otherwise.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Yeah

Thanks for this. In addition to consistency being super important for me, having the futa's dick be tiny is SUPER antithetical to everything about this fetish.

I remember playing this game a while back and being really turned off by the tiny futacock. In addition to it being important to the sexual humiliation aspect of the fetish, its also important just for explaining character behavior. The actions of the wife really can't make sense absent of the futa having something that makes her unnaturally desirable. People don't just "go gay" because somebody decent looking showed up and was flirtatious.

The wife is a bit shy and caught off guard to be sure, but a romantic partner would need to be more than just confident to get through somebody's sexuality and marriage vows at once. The massive futa cock trope exists for a reason, not just because of it existing within this space of fetishes, but also because it serves an actual purpose in making the character's choices seem believable in the scenario.

I really hope the artist does something about this particular aspect of the game. I love this premise and the art is super fantastic otherwise.
Sorry, I've decided to let consistency between the art and text go for this project. I tried to hold on to it somewhat for Swing & Miss, but it's simply not worth the effort. This is not a 3D title, every variation takes the artist a long time to make so keeping up with a monthly schedule is tough enough as it is. Making everything match the text isn't feasible.

The futa's exact dick size has not been decided and never will be. I'm contemplating decreasing the husband's penis size slightly in his sprite in the far future, but the difference shouldn't be unrealistic.

The art is complimentary to the story, not the other way around.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
A fair conclusion given the circumstances, but one that likely disappoints a fair chunk of the core audience for this work.

Thanks for the response at any rate.

Reactions: Futackerman

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
F Stars! I would love to review this but my review got deleted and it kind of is not possible to review this anymore. LOL

"Love it. Good nice setting. Futa-Female is always appreciated and the more the merrier. I also like the artstyle. Hopefully the developer will keep up the good work and will concentrate on what he has begone to work on. After all this is only the beginning of the game."

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So shemale and not actually futa. And the 'futa' cock is tiny. I was interested in this until I read those two things.

Reactions: Sacorna
Aug 26, 2018
so gave it a shot, and i still like the story. But now i don't like the 2d anime style. I dont mind reading but it is a large portion of this game, which makes it boring for me.
Also, will there be scenes of the sexy times where it will be animated? or just 2d 3-4 slides of the event?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes