hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Can't remember all the choices I made but here's my save file. Pick Exhibitionism ending
I can't get the save file to register in the game. I boot up the game once and then save this file in the saves folder and I still don't see it. I had another saves folder for this game in my c drive and I saved this file there too but it still doesn't work. Does anybody have a fix ?
Edit: Never mind I'm dumb. I just had to rename it to 3-2-LT1

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Love the game, but is there any way to have the textbox be less opaque? So many amazing images that are partially hidden by the box.

E: nevermind, I tried going into the code to edit it, but ended up just taking the image that's used ("say_textbox.png"), and lowering the opacity of it in photoshop.

Last edited:

Kurotaro

Dec 17, 2017
I hadn't played from the beginning in quite a while. The new events seem fine, but the context of the futa pushing the guy around came out of left field lol. Also weird that now instead of the guy being the amazing programmer, the futa is the amazing programmer. Oh well, I was here mainly for the FutaxF NTR lol, so I just ignore that stuff anyways, but good to see more options.

Well here are the updated links. Android is still a version behind.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm not a fan of being forced to go certain routes.
Like when BDSM is literally the only choice you're allowed to make after you've chosen the rest. Can't I just make her Zoe's personal cumdump in a romantic home setting?

damias

Sep 13, 2020
honestly hoping for more ''good end'' like when sylph tells mike about the vibrator in the restaurant.... everyone ends happy

Dach1988

Sep 4, 2020
Zoe's cock seems to have spontaneously grown a few inches, as well. It's much shorter in the game, making me think the images are extras and won't be added. Both the husband and wife look younger and shinier than thy do in the game.
how do you get that ending

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Those are all endings if I'm not mistaken, but some endings can continue into a "true ending" with certain decision/statistics. It can be hard to reach now, but in the final version (1,5 months from now) we will likely allow players to continue into at least a certain variation of the true ending after playing a large part of the game much easier.
Hey, two things:

1) The pregnancy ending continues automatically into the fucktoy at the club/gangbang ending. I don't know if that's intended, but it doesn't really make sense, both beause I'd done none of the sharing content and because Sarah working at the club doesn't account for Zoë Junior.

2) The edging scene has it's "epilogues" (the phone call with Dan) reversed. If Zoë finishes her, Sarah says she is frustrated, while if she stops, Sarah says she "had her way".

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes