tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
how many endings this game have pls? i got 5
dunno but from a random save file here i also 'got' 5 , then from my old playthrough i randomly ended up finding one more, and from another save file from here there's a true ending, so at the very least 7 but probably more, as well as same endings in different save files are actually different, aka in one save file from here an exhibitionism ending shows one thing but another save file from here shows another thing on the exhibitionism ending, different story, different clothes
so if every single ending out of these 5 at least have like 2 variations at the very least then this game may have 12+ or more endings, 2+ of which being unique while 5+ of which having multiple variations, aka this can result in 20+ too

Reactions: OniChichii

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
I've been really enjoying the game and all the different scene variations and endings. However, there's still some bugs present in the game. For one thing, occasionally the character sprites are off / use wrong costumes, e.g. the wife wearing lingerie in a scene she is obviously supposed to be normally clothed in while talking with her husband, or some scenes not having any music, just being completely silent.
There's a pretty big one in the "Exhibitionism True Ending", in that it just cuts off mid-scene without even having any credits, going back to title screen. It also doesn't feature any BGM, like some other sex scenes.
This is the final image / text you see before it just cuts off:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be nice if a fix for that could be implemented.
Also, a personal suggestion / criticism from me for the Pregnancy ending:

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
I've been really enjoying the game and all the different scene variations and endings. However, there's still some bugs present in the game. For one thing, occasionally the character sprites are off / use wrong costumes, e.g. the wife wearing lingerie in a scene she is obviously supposed to be normally clothed in while talking with her husband, or some scenes not having any music, just being completely silent.
There's a pretty big one in the "Exhibitionism True Ending", in that it just cuts off mid-scene without even having any credits, going back to title screen. It also doesn't feature any BGM, like some other sex scenes.
This is the final image / text you see before it just cuts off:
Would be nice if a fix for that could be implemented.
Also, a personal suggestion / criticism from me for the Pregnancy ending:
hey, it doesn't cut off for me, i'll send you save file from right after this message just so you can proceed

// added true end save file to the msg , also seems that you have different text on your end so you may be on some different variation of the ending, either way you should have no problems from the save file which i attached

Last edited:
Reactions: hellofellow

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
hey, it doesn't cut off for me, i'll send you save file from right after this message just so you can proceed

// added true end save file to the msg , also seems that you have different text on your end so you may be on some different variation of the ending, either way you should have no problems from the save file which i attached
I assume it's because you did the Edging / Orgasm denial scenes, which I did not. The non-edging variant of that ending is bugged, while the Edging version works normally.

Reactions: tankie123

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
Also if so how to go to rhat scene and I am only getting the same scene but the husband in short hair

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
Ok good news. I found out where it is. Basically you gotta do the super tldr. Do everything else this includes making the pet play, bdsm, and whatever not. You can stop at thr smelly socks.i somehow slipped the edging part so maybe it still works. Except for the gangbang. Basically your page should look like this. Screenshot_20220905-100455_Building our Futature.jpg

After this you click on the endings and exhibition. You will get the threesome with thr sissfied husband
Ok so I got tired of trying various combinations and I just read the source to see what's what.
There are several factors on top of the obvious. Unlike normal stat points, the husband events can go out of order and fuck your playthrough.

But first, for those who don't care about details:
Have fun.

Some details now:
The key point for the threesome is to hit the exhibition end (10 points, route completed), never threaten the missus, AND for $husbandplayed to be at most 1 less than $husband. That latter variable changes everytime you hit a "Wifey learnt a lot, do you want to please Hubby?" choice, whether you say yes or no. The problem is, it changes to different values depending which event gave you that choice.
- husband=1 after 3 events.
- husband=2 after 6 events.
Then it all goes out the window:
- husband=3 after maxing Wife's vagina route (5 points) ONLY if you tell her to take the pill; takes 9 events at the earliest.
- husband=4 after maxing Wife's BJ route (5 points) while also having 2 worship points; 8 events at the earliest.
- husband=5 after maxing Wife's exhibition route (10 points), which cannot be done before the next one; 23 events at the earliest.
- husband=6 after getting 2 points in bondage (required to finish the exhibition route...). You must let her fall during the 2nd bondage event for it to happen; 15 events at the earliest.
- husband=7 after getting 1 point in anal; 6 events at the earliest.
The last event you go through overwrites the value.

$husbandplayed is easier to manage. You can only get it up to 4 right now, by choosing 'yes' and letting the Wife please her husband for the first 4 events of the previous list. The others don't do anything about it. Maybe that'll change in future releases.

So, technically, you can do stuff in an order that lets you see everything, but with $husband equal to 3, 4 or 5 at the end. That's what you want, to be able to reach the threesome, because going anal last will lock you out.
Since you must hit the exhib route end, 23 events are required, so you will at best be able to reduce $husband back down to 3 4 afterwards by leaving the vagina blowjob route unfinished until the last moment. So you will have to let Wifey please Hubby at least twice thrice to hit the threesome route, if you care about that.

Edit: Rechecking each route's requirements, the first bondage event forces you to finish the vagina route beforehand. So you can't even keep that event for last; at best $husband=4, so that's a minimum of 3 for $husbandplayed.

Reactions: gg123

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
So I've got the exhibitionism, bondage, pregnancy, and gangbang ending. I also got the "good ending 2" by having the wife rejecting the offer to become a slave. Anything I'm missing?

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Is it just me, or does the exhibitionism ending cut out, it seems that there could be more as well as telling me that it ended like all the other routes, whether they were good or bad ends, as it doesn't even tell you if it was a good/bad ending #...

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
So I've got the exhibitionism, bondage, pregnancy, and gangbang ending. I also got the "good ending 2" by having the wife rejecting the offer to become a slave. Anything I'm missing?
Hmm

There were 3 options for the exhibitionism ending.

Also the teasing/edging one where if zoe repeatedly succumbs and allows the wife to get pleasure, results in wife becoming her master

Also there are 3 variety of exhibition ending . The sissified threesome needs people to be at max and gangbang to be 0.

The sissified gang bang If you max out gangbang as well.

Then there is the threesome but with no sissidication. I have reached that by 2 methods. One is not choosing gangbang or bandage or any ending and letting the game let you enter the bedroom scene with zoe and husband.

Other by doing exhibitionism but without petplay I think

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Hmm

There were 3 options for the exhibitionism ending.

Also the teasing/edging one where if zoe repeatedly succumbs and allows the wife to get pleasure, results in wife becoming her master

Also there are 3 variety of exhibition ending . The sissified threesome needs people to be at max and gangbang to be 0.

The sissified gang bang If you max out gangbang as well.

Then there is the threesome but with no sissidication. I have reached that by 2 methods. One is not choosing gangbang or bandage or any ending and letting the game let you enter the bedroom scene with zoe and husband.

Other by doing exhibitionism but without petplay I think
Oooooo! Time to see the futa get dommed!

• Love
Reactions: Oxiton

soulreaper142

Dec 4, 2020
by seeing the reaction of the MC after some event,I actually thought that we could get a romance between the two of them but sadly it's just a basic corruption...We definitly need a guide to understand everything because the game as quite a lot of variation depending of your choices.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, it was looking for a while where it wouldn't just be sex but then I can't find an ending that ends in anything else.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes