Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
What guide you want. Also ehentai yot the entire gallery

by seeing the reaction of the MC after some event,I actually thought that we could get a romance between the two of them but sadly it's just a basic corruption...We definitly need a guide to understand everything because the game as quite a lot of variation depending of your choices.

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
What guide you want. Also ehentai yot the entire gallery

by seeing the reaction of the MC after some event,I actually thought that we could get a romance between the two of them but sadly it's just a basic corruption...We definitly need a guide to understand everything because the game as quite a lot of variation depending of your choices.

The BDSM lover

May 29, 2020
can someone make a gallery mod so we can see all of the endings and the diffrent sex scenes thats is in this game?. So we dont have to play the game new every time we want to see a sex scene.

Reactions: InfantV

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Writing is decent and the gallery is nice. There's some QC issues with the dialogue, and the protagonist looks too much like a man with tits sewn on and a wig which I can't tell if it's intentional. Maybe I've been ruined by doujins but I was expecting things to get really dark or really divergent based on routes but it's fairly linear and consensual/safe.

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

EricKeldrev

Aug 25, 2018
Does accessing dev mode work the same way it does with all other renpy games?
admitedly I don't really know shit about computers sooo

Jan 31, 2020
Uhh.. is it just me or is the android version main menu screen of this game not functioning as it should? I pressed a lot on my screen already but no luck whatsoever.. Help!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a petplay ending, and if so how the hell do you get it? I can never get further than the public walk scene before the damn "true end" triggers

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
There is no dedicated petplay ending, the public walk scene is the final scene in that chain.

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
Ok good news. I found out where it is. Basically you gotta do the super tldr. Do everything else this includes making the pet play, bdsm, and whatever not. You can stop at thr smelly socks.i somehow slipped the edging part so maybe it still works. Except for the gangbang. Basically your page should look like this. View attachment 2025682

After this you click on the endings and exhibition. You will get the threesome with thr sissfied husband
Could anyone kindly post a savefile for the sissification ending please?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Liked this one quite a bit but like I believe I mentioned before it does become a little weird on some paths since the whole setting here is that, spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Dumpster ending? What's that
It's the ending where the futa get's bored of the wife and then together with a bunch of other futas tosses her into a pile of trash then rapes her over and over after tying her up and then calls the husband and tells him where to find her and then when he turns up she's left mind broken filled with sex toys while lying tied up in the trash pile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
It's the ending where the futa get's bored of the wife and then together with a bunch of other futas tosses her into a pile of trash then rapes her over and over after tying her up and then calls the husband and tells him where to find her and then when he turns up she's left mind broken filled with sex toys while lying tied up in the trash pile.
How did you achieve rhat ending .

Personally I wanted an ending where the futa sissifies the husband in more choice menus instead of just skipping to 1 year later after making him wear makeup and panties

Reactions: gg123

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
How did you achieve rhat ending .

Personally I wanted an ending where the futa sissifies the husband in more choice menus instead of just skipping to 1 year later after making him wear makeup and panties
Think it's mainly achieved by going tl the futa club multiple times to have the wife get gang banged a couple of time then pick choices where the futa just see's her as a slut/toy then you get the option to pick that ending.

From my understanding all the endings are achieved by getting enough points in different categories like exhibition, bdsm, ganbang and so on.

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
Think it's mainly achieved by going tl the futa club multiple times to have the wife get gang banged a couple of time then pick choices where the futa just see's her as a slut/toy then you get the option to pick that ending.

From my understanding all the endings are achieved by getting enough points in different categories like exhibition, bdsm, ganbang and so on.
Just found the ending. Man it was dark

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Just found the ending. Man it was dark
It kinda came out of left field or something in my opinion since most of the game has it look more like while the futa is doing NTR she doesn't really seem to understand relationships and is more of a "friendly" helper to their marriage but then she just get's bored of the wife so she decides to destroy her and the marriage for giggles or something and then just drive off. Oh and for some reason the futa is pretty much all-powerful so whatever happens she always get's away with it scotfree.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes