docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
My favorite thing about this game is that people will just assume the ending is fucked up and dark when it only gets that way when you treat the wife poorly

Reactions: jpostel

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
My favorite thing about this game is that people will just assume the ending is fucked up and dark when it only gets that way when you treat the wife poorly
Might be wrong or just that I remember from an earlier version but I'm pretty sure I got that ending even when I treated here nicely or at least semi nicely just focusing on the gangbang content. I do agree though that all the endings does need you to focus or cater towards a certain kink and that the endings or at least the tone in the endings depends on how you treat the wife/husband.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Just would like to thank everyone here that offered advice on the routes its been very helpful and also congrats to the dev for finishing the game its been a wild ride. Also for anyone interested in NTR of a woman stealing another woman from a man check out this game https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...chi-shita-hanashi-rj435672-one-strike.139566/
You play as the boyfriend who gets cucked by his lesbian mum after trying to ruin her career over a lesbian affair with a co-worker.

However this game does still badly need a guide I still cannot find this image and had to see it from an image gallery online. Does anyone know how to get this image with the husband with his wife?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
Just would like to thank everyone here that offered advice on the routes its been very helpful and also congrats to the dev for finishing the game its been a wild ride. Also for anyone interested in NTR of a woman stealing another woman from a man check out this game https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...chi-shita-hanashi-rj435672-one-strike.139566/
You play as the boyfriend who gets cucked by his lesbian mum after trying to ruin her career over a lesbian affair with a co-worker.

However this game does still badly need a guide I still can find this image and had to see it from an image gallery online. Does anyone know how to get this image with the husband with his wife?

This route is quite easy to stumble upon. It needs max gangbang ,exhibition , bondage. . Now not sure if pet play needed or not.

Choose exhibition for ending

Reactions: fetishgirl

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
Also were there any differences when the futa choose to blackmail , order or convince the wife in future scenes and the ending

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
The Steam version is available now, please give it a wishlist or review if you want to help the game out.

Also were there any differences when the futa choose to blackmail , order or convince the wife in future scenes and the ending
Blackmailing at any point makes future scenes/endings more harsh/mean. The dumped ending can only be achieved if you have blackmailed her.

Reactions: Latex224

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
The Steam version is available now, please give it a wishlist or review if you want to help the game out.

Blackmailing at any point makes future scenes/endings more harsh/mean. The dumped ending can only be achieved if you have blackmailed her.
Was the bug I mentioned in this post fixed by now? Having one of the main endings literally cut out / be inaccessible if you did certain choices is pretty egregious.

I've been really enjoying the game and all the different scene variations and endings. However, there's still some bugs present in the game. For one thing, occasionally the character sprites are off / use wrong costumes, e.g. the wife wearing lingerie in a scene she is obviously supposed to be normally clothed in while talking with her husband, or some scenes not having any music, just being completely silent.
There's a pretty big one in the "Exhibitionism True Ending", in that it just cuts off mid-scene without even having any credits, going back to title screen. It also doesn't feature any BGM, like some other sex scenes.
This is the final image / text you see before it just cuts off:
Would be nice if a fix for that could be implemented.
Also, a personal suggestion / criticism from me for the Pregnancy ending:

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Yes, should have been fixed quite a while ago. I don't think the version here has that fix yet, though.

BGM not always being present is on purpose. I'd rather have some scenes without music when nothing feels fitting and I like some silence once in a while.

Fixes like wrong outfits, typos, wrong names, etc. are fixed as I come across them. I opted out of pushing out a patch that fixes about 40 of those kind of issues right before the Steam release as I didn't want something to go wrong during release. I will probably push out another fix in a week or so.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Been trying to find all the endings to the point where I have lost track what endings I had.
I get the no gallery but this game really needed an ending checklist where you could view how many you still have yet to find.

Was a great read thus far some dark endings some nicer endings but I know I don't have them all yet as others here have mentioned ones I have not found still.
Need more futa or Yuri NTR games, most are not translated from Japanese so this was a nice read for something a tad different in NTR

Reactions: Alluantu

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Is there a guide on how to get all the different endings? I want to know how to get the good ending. Like which choices should i choose to get the pregnant ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alluantu

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
Is there a guide on how to get all the different endings? I want to know how to get the good ending. Like which choices should i choose to get the pregnant ending.
Pregnancy is one of the first ending you get access to.

Let the futa fuck her in the vagina without condom for all your choices.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
After playing the game, i will say art needs some touches, story and dialogues needs some work, cause this compare to previous game is really inferior, the game tags is kinda rare, we dont see it very often, i would advice the dev's to invest a bit more time on the game in every aspect cause it can become a popular game if things are done right but the game its already completed.

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
If there are more futa on male it would be perfect
Yep. Sadly the dev not willing to add more such scenes.

Would have been fun with the futa having a separate cheating story in the side where both wife husband is cheating on the other with the future without knowing it. Could have been started with the husband kissing the futa in office

Reactions: Nessiah

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Futa NTR, I love it, great nukige! Sure, I wish there had been a bit more story and more and better CGs, but it's damn hot as it is.

Thank you, Infidelisoft!

Reactions: Nessiah
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes