Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
has anyone got a list of the endings for this game

Gangbang by futa
Exhibitionism
Bondage
Dumped into trash( literally. Wife gets kidnapped by further, dumped figuratively and literally into a dumpster. )
Pregnancy

Exhibition and bondage ending has some overlap in content.

Reactions: Drakenite
Mar 14, 2018
Gangbang by futa
Exhibitionism
Bondage
Dumped into trash( literally. Wife gets kidnapped by further, dumped figuratively and literally into a dumpster. )
Pregnancy

Exhibition and bondage ending has some overlap in content.
Is that confirmed to be all of the endings, or just the ones you've found?

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
Is that confirmed to be all of the endings, or just the ones you've found?

All are thr confirmed ending by maker.

Also the endings themselves differ based on when you start them.

If you select exhibition at the start. Husban will leave . Maybe house get set in fire.

If you do it later, husband joins in

Mar 14, 2018
W-wait, the ending change depending on when you start them?
Oh god that's going to take so much backtracking to unlock all of them.
I wish there was a walkthrough

Edit: I think I just unlocked the feminization end but it sent me back to the main menu instead of giving me the option to review it in the Endings screen. How many endings are there like that? Oyoyoy...

Mar 14, 2018
Ok so I got tired of trying various combinations and I just read the source to see what's what.
There are several factors on top of the obvious. Unlike normal stat points, the husband events can go out of order and fuck your playthrough.

But first, for those who don't care about details:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have fun.

Some details now:
The key point for the threesome is to hit the exhibition end (10 points, route completed), never threaten the missus, AND for $husbandplayed to be at most 1 less than $husband. That latter variable changes everytime you hit a "Wifey learnt a lot, do you want to please Hubby?" choice, whether you say yes or no. The problem is, it changes to different values depending which event gave you that choice.
- husband=1 after 3 events.
- husband=2 after 6 events.
Then it all goes out the window:
- husband=3 after maxing Wife's vagina route (5 points) ONLY if you tell her to take the pill; takes 9 events at the earliest.
- husband=4 after maxing Wife's BJ route (5 points) while also having 2 worship points; 8 events at the earliest.
- husband=5 after maxing Wife's exhibition route (10 points), which cannot be done before the next one; 23 events at the earliest.
- husband=6 after getting 2 points in bondage (required to finish the exhibition route...). You must let her fall during the 2nd bondage event for it to happen; 15 events at the earliest.
- husband=7 after getting 1 point in anal; 6 events at the earliest.
The last event you go through overwrites the value.

$husbandplayed is easier to manage. You can only get it up to 4 right now, by choosing 'yes' and letting the Wife please her husband for the first 4 events of the previous list. The others don't do anything about it. Maybe that'll change in future releases.

So, technically, you can do stuff in an order that lets you see everything, but with $husband equal to 3, 4 or 5 at the end. That's what you want, to be able to reach the threesome, because going anal last will lock you out.
Since you must hit the exhib route end, 23 events are required, so you will at best be able to reduce $husband back down to 3 4 afterwards by leaving the vagina blowjob route unfinished until the last moment. So you will have to let Wifey please Hubby at least twice thrice to hit the threesome route, if you care about that.

Edit: Rechecking each route's requirements, the first bondage event forces you to finish the vagina route beforehand. So you can't even keep that event for last; at best $husband=4, so that's a minimum of 3 for $husbandplayed.

According to this the endings are super convoluted. Wonderful. It'll take hours of digging through scene variations...

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
W-wait, the ending change depending on when you start them?
Oh god that's going to take so much backtracking to unlock all of them.
I wish there was a walkthrough

Edit: I think I just unlocked the feminization end but it sent me back to the main menu instead of giving me the option to review it in the Endings screen. How many endings are there like that? Oyoyoy...
The list of endings are as insaid earlier.

I only got the feminized ending with no gangbang by luck .
Someone posted a save share of that ending here. Try to find it in this thread.

Basically the husband would join in after the scene where zoe kisses him in the office. Oraround there. But I remember it being after that

Haruhiiro

Jun 26, 2021
Is there any possibility to not end the game after some time?
Every time when I'm trying to see all scenes, game always ends with one of 2 "true endings" and it's pretty irritating ...

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
So yeah this one seemingly the same as the other game (swing & miss) has inconsistencies in that the futa D will turn huge in some scenes and tiny in others, also the husbands D also is shown to be small in some and quite big in others. So again the whole the futa's D is so much bigger so she easily turns the wife into her sex slave cause the husbands D is so small just becomes weird. It would be nice if in a future game it was consistent in the sizes. Like how in one scene where the futa + husband fucks the wife the size is clearly different with the futa being seemingly twice the size. But when they get boobjobs / blowjobs for instance they will have the same size and seemingly the same D almost, which is probably a sign of them just reusing content. Which is fine to some degree but it just becomes weird when the whole premise of the NTR and plot is the size difference and then their shown to be the same size....

Also I just gotta say my piece about the exhibition ending cause that one was just wow.

There are also quite a few endings in this one most of them are "bad" endings in that the futa doesn't manage to make the wife her sex slave.

Most of the bad endings are the futa messing up in some way or not managing to make the wife hers, but there is also a bad end where the futa turns into the wifes sex slave.

For now there are three endings.

Lastly the wife was hot as hell and quite a few of the scenes were great.
no there are more to this:

gangbang

and also there is the one when she fucks him with his wife.

there are few other endings.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
no there are more to this:

gangbang

and also there is the one when she fucks him with his wife.

there are few other endings.
Yeah of course there are more now since I wrote that post over a year ago and in the months following they added in a couple of more endings. But I believe at the time I wrote that, that was all the endings in the game at the moment. I believe the gangbang ending, extension of preg, fem and denial bad ending + true ending(s) was added after my post, though not 100% sure.

But thanks for reminding me of the game I'll check out the new endings later on.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah of course there are more now since I wrote that post over a year ago and in the months following they added in a couple of more endings. But I believe at the time I wrote that, that was all the endings in the game at the moment. I believe the gangbang ending, extension of preg, fem and denial bad ending + true ending(s) was added after my post, though not 100% sure.

But thanks for reminding me of the game I'll check out the new endings later on.
yeah i havet thought about checking that until after i sent the comment.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes