Mizzou

Aug 27, 2022
I downloaded the mac version, and did the usual tricks to get it to open, but it won't open. Any tips?

Jhnpoiuy

Jul 11, 2022
I downloaded the mac version, and did the usual tricks to get it to open, but it won't open. Any tips?
Is it in correct download folder.

Say for windows there is a folder in drive titles program 64 where the main data of my games are stored. Is there such a folder for mac. Maybe try moving it there.

Can't help ya since I got it for free as creater gave me steam key . I was the last to get it

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
How in the world did I miss this gem for so long?

Are there any similar games, where you (effectively) play as the futa cucking somebody else?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LVC025

EvelynnsScythe

Jan 17, 2018
Anyone knows how do i get one scene on the kitchen were the wife enjoys being creampied instead of giving you a bad end?
Or looks like she enjoy the creampie at least...

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone knows how do i get one scene on the kitchen were the wife enjoys being creampied instead of giving you a bad end?
Or looks like she enjoy the creampie at least...
The creampie is the bad end afaik, you'll have to wait until a future scene before creampying and impregnating the wife.
Did the mc breed the wife??
The futa did, but the mc believes it to be his, technically there is no MC as the story is told from the third person.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The futa did, but the mc believes it to be his, technically there is no MC as the story is told from the third person.
That's not how that works.
Third person doesn't mean there's no Main Character. The one protagonist through which we interact with most is the MC.

Third person narrative just means we're being told a story about someone/something, not that there's no main character.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
That's not how that works.
Third person doesn't mean there's no Main Character. The one protagonist through which we interact with most is the MC.

Third person narrative just means we're being told a story about someone/something, not that there's no main character.
Alright smartass, The story is told from an observer's perspective and you control all characters in the game at once, happy now?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes