Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Travel_bug

Nov 3, 2018
Content - UPDATE
Apologies for the blurry image. I am using AI to fill in between frames for speed.

Finished the beach scene for Hitomi's animation :). Tested Hitomi's animation with Aerith's mom just to see how it looks like ;);).
Once the animation is complete. I will be able to port any character that is compatible with my template ;D. Stay tuned!

S/A/N/D/M/A/N

Jun 5, 2021
Content - UPDATE
Apologies for the blurry image. I am using AI to fill in between frames for speed.

Finished the beach scene for Hitomi's animation :). Tested Hitomi's animation with Aerith's mom just to see how it looks like ;);).
Once the animation is complete. I will be able to port any character that is compatible with my template ;D. Stay tuned!
First time outside of a room...looks like a beach side....NEW LONG NAILS

S/A/N/D/M/A/N

Jun 5, 2021
Is there any thread for "SFM Mastermind" in f95zone??...found some vids in rule34 uploaded by him...so they are incomplete!!

Jul 7, 2019
one thing bulging seems to do better than any other animator is the portrayal of the guy's pleasure. Love how he does some camera shake and the subtle dulling in and out of the guy's vision while he is getting close to and when he is cumming. Big time attention to detail (for me at least)

Last edited:

twink182

Apr 7, 2020
Is Hitomi animation released already?
Patreon seemed to agree that we'd rather wait for the full audio release instead of having the silent animation release separately, but then Bulging said he needs to dip until Aug 10. I guess we'll see after that.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes