Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

mtsandersen

Sep 2, 2021
I'm downloading some of these to have a look; a mixed bag so farI feel, his renders can look very nice in places, esp still pictures, but skin is sometimes like latex, and he obviously uses motion capture in places without fixing up some of the oddities, which gives some odd effects like below. To be fair, this is from the Old Content pack, so probably not representative. For some scenes someone is obviously performing for a camera capture somewhat unnaturally, in some the textures of models don't match.
In this hilarious example from the Old Content pack, there's a lot of issues, even beyond the obvious eyes, from the weird slow-motion toothpaste cumshot, her teeth, the red light coming through her mouth and ears, mismatched colour and skin texture of the forearm.
Other aspects of the set are very nice, from the camera shake from the plane in flight, to the shifting lighting onboard.
Still downloading, so will see. I just thought this one was unintentionally funny.
Bulging-Senpai-weird-mocap.jpg

Reactions: Apes and Nulldev

mtsandersen

Sep 2, 2021
Still downloading, but viewed some of his later stuff. Clear improvement over time, all great handheld camera style. Some have a few issues, which are fixed in later videos; for instance, "2B Lipjob Facial" is beautifully done throughout, but the final cumshot needs work; later video has it down.

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
whatever happened to that WIP Tifa thigh job posted before. Did that get released that I didn't notice before?

athanato

May 11, 2018
has anyone else been experienced NOPY downloads failing to complete on a regular basis for the past 2 months?

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
has anyone else been experienced NOPY downloads failing to complete on a regular basis for the past 2 months?
Not me, could be your location that's causing a problem. Try a VPN or you can use a download manager like jdownloader.

Jdownloader is convenient because if a download fails to complete, you can always resume it. I also think it retries for you automatically.

Jan 19, 2021
Yes, kinda. If I download something that has a huge file size (several GBs), it'll attempt to download everything until the very last bit then stop. But by then I just have to hit the retry to download button then it'll complete. It fails if I wait too long though so I can't really mass download a bunch of things overnight without it failing but otherwise it's alright.

May 15, 2021
I've noticed NOPY being slow more often than not lately. It was noticeable for me since I tend to only grab NOPY mirrors if available (since it used to be blazing fast always).

athanato

May 11, 2018
Not me, could be your location that's causing a problem. Try a VPN or you can use a download manager like jdownloader.

Jdownloader is convenient because if a download fails to complete, you can always resume it. I also think it retries for you automatically.
That is what I use, something is up with the hoster as it's been fast and reliable and even jd2 struggles with it. VPN does nothing for this scenario.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I just realized that the old Serah video without the audio was double the filesize and on mediainfo it shows 157 Mb/s, while the current one shows 75.5 Mb/s. Is that how the source file is, or was it compressed by the uploader to save space ?
I currently can't tell the difference because my monitor broke and I am using an old crappy monitor.
I'm not complaining for free stuff, but I am curious to know now that I noticed it.

Bart712

Dec 30, 2020
Lol did the ada wong audio ever come out?
I don't converse with BulgingSenpai so my reply may not be 100% accurate.

However, back on page 38 of this forum, a post from alderik malek showed a list of his active projects. Also, he did say that not all of these listings may be released. Thus, he is either working on it in which patience is key or he may not complete it at all.

Reactions: CakeDay
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes