Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
I think its very challenging for an artist to stay at the top of the game. lets say you make the best animation possible (like his Tifa ones) it puts a real challenge on you to make your next animation be on par or be even better, and when you struggle doing this artists will start to either slow down or put out stuff that isnt as good as previous stuff.
I think its only a matter of time though until he does something really good again.

reminds me of Yeero a bit. when he made the stripper d.va or oiled sombra vids those were so incredibly good that there was almost no way for the next animations after that to keep that same level. some animations he did afterwards were okay. some after that were really amazing again. and im sure some time in the future he will do one again thats even better than those first 2 that blew my mind

Reactions: RGZ34

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
Can't agree more. Not only Bulging, many other excellent artists cannot always meet the expection. As for me, Nagoonimation's Tifa series is also the top (and HydraFXX's too), but his Jessie isn't that hot.

Besides, even WildeerStudio hasn't release a new vid for a long time, I'm confident in this guy.

BTW, anybody knows that whether he has added sound into the Ada's or not?

Reactions: RGZ34
Jun 13, 2017
apparently this is also a collaboration with another artist so that should be put into consideration. i can only imagine how hard it is to be on the same page especially if their art style and process differ even for a bit.

kingkaba

Dec 17, 2019
I think its very challenging for an artist to stay at the top of the game. lets say you make the best animation possible (like his Tifa ones) it puts a real challenge on you to make your next animation be on par or be even better, and when you struggle doing this artists will start to either slow down or put out stuff that isnt as good as previous stuff.
I think its only a matter of time though until he does something really good again.

reminds me of Yeero a bit. when he made the stripper d.va or oiled sombra vids those were so incredibly good that there was almost no way for the next animations after that to keep that same level. some animations he did afterwards were okay. some after that were really amazing again. and im sure some time in the future he will do one again thats even better than those first 2 that blew my mind
Of course. People who only consume and dont know the process of creating dont understand how hard it is to not only come up with interesting and erotic concepts but also animate it well. Of course if anyone criticizing the animation actually read his post on patreon they'd understand he didnt animate this and only added the effects.

Aug 24, 2020
the only one i didn't like was hitomi but judy animation was really good.
Of course. People who only consume and dont know the process of creating dont understand how hard it is to not only come up with interesting and erotic concepts but also animate it well. Of course if anyone criticizing the animation actually read his post on patreon they'd understand he didnt animate this and only added the effects.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Hum, had people say he does squirting. But, only found one video with watersports.
The "romance" tag is lowkey hilarious though.

That said: Overall impressive graphics. That said: The pussies were very... underwhelming. Like, doesn't seem he put too much effort in there. Yes, they look good. (Especially compared to many other 3D artists) But not "individual testicle wrinkles" detailed. Also: I think his male model lacks an anus?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes