Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

tifa!

Dec 10, 2021
I would like to ask why there is no audio for the 1.6gb video of the green dress Tifa, does anyone have it. The brothers in the comment area have sent audio, but the storage is only about 200mb, are they very different?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I would like to ask why there is no audio for the 1.6gb video of the green dress Tifa, does anyone have it. The brothers in the comment area have sent audio, but the storage is only about 200mb, are they very different?
I think it is a fan made audio, made from the other vid with Tifa in the same pose

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
TIL some people actually prefer Tifa with the green dress over the nude version.
I'm pretty new to the whole NSFW animation genre and my first impression has been that (at least currently) clothing / lingerie looks better compared to total nudity because the physics "aren't there just yet". The jiggles can either seem a bit too stiff... or they go easily overboard with the bounce (the latter is a personal turn-off). Seems to vary from artist to artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordgnome

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
For me, it's like this:

once a girl's nude, she's nude. that's it.

yes, you can see her tits bouncing up and down, but there's nothing left to the imagination.

but when she has on a skimpy/sexy outfit, she's still fucking hot, but you can still imagine what she looks like hot, naked & sweaty.

that's the reason why I prefer skimpy outfit mods as opposed to full nude mods for video games.

Take , for example:

Claire Sheriff 02 (4K).png

[Source: HydraFXX]

th0du0

Jul 28, 2020
the point that you weirdos are missing is that it's the exact same dress she wore as a child but resized to look better on the adult tifa model

if you're a relatively normal, well-put together guy, you could have her wear literally anything else. there is no reason to be into that dress in particular unless you really wanted to see an underaged tifa get fucked without having to tell anyone you're a weirdo

Reactions: oncled

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
the point that you weirdos are missing is that it's the exact same dress she wore as a child but resized to look better on the adult tifa model

if you're a relatively normal, well-put together guy, you could have her wear literally anything else. there is no reason to be into that dress in particular unless you really wanted to see an underaged tifa get fucked without having to tell anyone you're a weirdo
You're reading too much into the motives of others and so long as all these things mentioned remain sexual fantasies I'm willing to put a little faith into people's ability to know that what passes for fantasy doesn't always fly in real life. I'm not about to encroach and police what people have in their heads.

Sep 19, 2021
For me, it's like this:

once a girl's nude, she's nude. that's it.

yes, you can see her tits bouncing up and down, but there's nothing left to the imagination.

but when she has on a skimpy/sexy outfit, she's still fucking hot, but you can still imagine what she looks like hot, naked & sweaty.

that's the reason why I prefer skimpy outfit mods as opposed to full nude mods for video games.

Take , for example:

View attachment 1615265

[Source: HydraFXX]
Youre right, sometimes nude is boring. But i think it still defends on the outfit, if the outfit is not really attractive im going nude version for sure, like the original outfit of tifa i think she's more good without that outfit.

Jan 19, 2021
Youre right, sometimes nude is boring. But i think it still defends on the outfit, if the outfit is not really attractive im going nude version for sure, like the original outfit of tifa i think she's more good without that outfit.
Yeah, exactly this. I was talking about the green dress specifically. Unlike lingerie or heck even Tifa's blue dress in-game the green dress in the animation doesn't look sexy at all. For me at least.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020

weirdos are only ppl who think like you and try to see the worst in everything, if people like to watch shooting/horror movies that doesn't make em criminals or psychopaths , if what u like to watch you do in real life, then u are the problem not the rest of the people who knows the barrier between fantasies and reality

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
When vanilla coomers trying to dictate what sexual fantasies is consider normal and which one isn't.
Man of Cultures.png

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes