Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 19, 2021
That's cool and all but he actually also fixed her face in the new one. She doesn't make an ugly face. Don't know why he keeps posting his newest stuff with WM, even his patrons are bugging him about it.
I asked about this before but nobody gave an answer. I also tried to look for update posts on his Patreon about adding watermarks regardless of Patreon tier but no such luck or perhaps I missed it. Glad to know that not only I (non-Patron) is bugged about it but his Patrons as well.

GiselleLover

Jul 7, 2020
I love the quality of this artists works, but I wish he would chill it with the shaky cam effect. It's supposed to look natural or something but when it's too fast it becomes disorienting.

GiselleLover

Jul 7, 2020
why is it smaller than the watermarked vid??
Most artists render a version unwatermarked, then encode it again to watermark it while trying to retain similar quality which increases file size. If you mux audio with a tool like mkvtoolnix onto the original unwatermarked version, it can be smaller than the WM version. Not sure if this is what he did bc I didn't DL his file.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Thanks to hngg and his torrent, and rf96 for the OP I managed to do an update on full quality.

So the process was the following:
- Downloading the torrent and the files from OP
- Doing a cleaning of the duplicate file (rdfind of the files from the torrent against the files from OP).
- Separating the Animations into Old Content and New Content (so you can choose)
- Separating the Pictures into GIFs and Pictures (again so you can choose what to download)
- Inclusion of the unique files from OP (who weren't duplicate) into the files structures (Animations / Pictures etc)

(Thanks to the magic of torrent, people with files present from both our torrent will seed to each other files they have in common, even if the torrent isn't the same).

Don't forget to Right Click > Download:

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes