Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Man, this is quality in the broadest sense of the word :p

This artist and Hydrafxx have surprised me with their work.
I have no idea how blender works or what programs they use to make these animations, but they've put so much love into it (haha, yes, also what you are thinking, and the work done... :KEK: ) that I haven't seen anything like it anywhere.

Personally, I love Elena, Ada and Tifa animations :sneaky:

atd520

Feb 17, 2022
Ask which king/queen to press all the archives into 1080P-R60. Pictures and gifs don't need to be compressed, mainly video, it's too big!
I pray to see a link to the mega network disk appear.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxpowers4life

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019

really looks like the ada animation but with jills model, or am i wrong?

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
Look at his content. This is quality of a god tier artist. I have never seen an artist with such great skill. I'd pay triple if I had money.
I cant even imagine seriously trying to commission one of the big Blender/sfm guys who makes a living off it.

Its naiive to even think that its affordable and then balls to complain about it afterwards.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
I cant even imagine seriously trying to commission one of the big Blender/sfm guys who makes a living off it.

Its naiive to even think that its affordable and then balls to complain about it afterwards.
Creators that have patreons the size of his intentionally dont take commissions because they have no reason to. Why bother with the hassle of doing what someone else wants when you can do whatever you want instead?

He quoted something ridiculous and basically said it would need to be more than his entire patreon following for the duration of the commission.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
the more money someone has the less he cares to make good content, people think they help by giving their money to their big creators but they just making it worse, people should just give their money to smaller creators that actually will start to take this more seriously when they see they can make it a job. Its weird how in 2022 most donations goes to millionaires streamers/creators , they have money to live 10 lifes and still they want more and when they do a charity donation they just do it for the clout and with their community money not theirs xD

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes