Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
Creators that have patreons the size of his intentionally dont take commissions because they have no reason to. Why bother with the hassle of doing what someone else wants when you can do whatever you want instead?

He quoted something ridiculous and basically said it would need to be more than his entire patreon following for the duration of the commission.
It's the economy of scale. When you're making $4k a month on popular crowd-sourced projects, an extra $200 for a commission is probably only enough to cover the taxes you'd have to pay for it. Especially when that commission is going to cut into the time you normally budget for your regular projects.

It's just not worth it. In fact, it might cost you money if you charge too low. It's not right or wrong to say that you'd have to charge an arm and a leg when doing a commission would otherwise be, in terms of your business, literally not worth your time.
the more money someone has the less he cares to make good content, people think they help by giving their money to their big creators but they just making it worse, people should just give their money to smaller creators that actually will start to take this more seriously when they see they can make it a job. Its weird how in 2022 most donations goes to millionaires streamers/creators , they have money to live 10 lifes and still they want more and when they do a charity donation they just do it for the clout and with their community money not theirs xD
I'd argue the opposite. When you're keenly aware of how much your livelihood depends on people enjoying your stuff, there's pressure that comes along with that. It's true that you're probably less concerned with individual revenue streams, and therefore pleasing any individual supporter, but one of the pitfalls that comes part and parcel with systems like Patreon or Subscribestar is that you have to do what is popular instead of what you might really want to do.

I'm sure there are some creators who would like to do more stuff for niche games like Detroit: Become Human (Kara is bae) or Elden Ring or what have you, but the simple fact of the matter is that Claire Redfield, Tifa Lockhart, Princess Zelda, and others like that are just more popular and more marketable. If you're making content like that, you literally can't afford to work on niche passion projects. Not often and not consistently, anyway.

It's a shame, but that's just the way it is.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
the more money someone has the less he cares to make good content, people think they help by giving their money to their big creators but they just making it worse, people should just give their money to smaller creators that actually will start to take this more seriously when they see they can make it a job. Its weird how in 2022 most donations goes to millionaires streamers/creators , they have money to live 10 lifes and still they want more and when they do a charity donation they just do it for the clout and with their community money not theirs xD
ehh that’s a very focused theory. Bigger doesn’t necessarily mean play it safe, but even so there are limits. We all know about FOW’s legal tussle with Blizzard and how that basically led to them swearing off touching their IP again. And Nintendo is very gung-ho about going after smut makers on occasion.

More money doesn’t equal greater freedoms, nor is it safe to consider it a job, especially in a business where, like YouTube, your income could vanish in an instant via a report or Patreon suddenly deciding to be iffy about adult content creators again. There are still makers using it now, but remember they took down popular pages like FOW and Animopron sheerly off of them being some of the highest earners.

Ya gotta remember the world sadly isn’t nice when it comes to adult content. Onlyfans tried to pull that shit, which lead to tons of creators fearing suddenly missing an avenue of income. For some it was an alternative, for others their primary. The expression ‘don’t put your eggs in one basket’ could not apply here any more perfectly.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
He covers a lot of FF (Final Fantasy) and Resident Evil in general rather than the 3d smut staple of Overwatch, Nintendo girls or particular niche like Five Night's at Freddy's. Popularity and particular taste. Also I suspect he did freelance 3D stuff for a studio company first before been exposed to Blender and smut he must have seen before he went into it, so he came into (pun intended) the space probably as a hobby first when he experimented early on before realising he can make enough to pay bills.

Frances J3

Jun 6, 2020
pl
Bulging Senpai Collection [2020-12-19] [Bulging Senpai]

Full Quality Torrent (22.32GB)
Compressed Torrent (4.8GB)

This torrent contains all content in OP of this thread as of 25-12-2020
Some duplicate files have been removed and the live viewers have been repacked to take up less space(no change in content).
The files have not been zipped so you can just download what you want; no need to download the whole 22+GB if you don't want it all.
Please seed (y)

*.gif files were converted to .webm on the compressed version*
s help the site told me my ip is blacklist,

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone have the Tifa green dress w/ audio? The link I saw on here is no longer active.
I got the video, just not sure how to make it available as a link. It's saved in my gallery and yes, it was a link on this thread before. Got it before the final version of it came out officially lmao.

Reactions: Parafire
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes