Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
cum still looks kinda wack on 3D but I do appreciate this artist doing all those cumshots.
and those make up variant is really generous, turns out red lipstick is indeed a fetish of mine.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
LeturLefr
Whats your reaction on these ?
lipsreaction.jpg

do you want to put your dick in between those, do yow want to ram it deep inside her red mouth pussy entry letting her feel every inch of it and how the lipstick melt and smears on your glowing dick ?
And at the End of it give her all your Cum Love, plaster those shades in your hot white cream as well and make her Hair turn white a like ?

Would you want to make her a (your) Happy Good Girl ?

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
LeturLefr
View attachment 1849346

do you want to put your dick in between those, do yow want to ram it deep inside her red mouth pussy entry letting her feel every inch of it and how the lipstick melt and smears on your glowing dick ?
And at the End of it give her all your Cum Love, plaster those shades in your hot white cream as well and make her Hair turn white a like ?

The black border makes her lips look like some sort of sticker/temporary tattoo thing that comes off with water.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Btw it is supposed to be snowflakes as you see them in front of her falling it cant be stars ;)

hope you understand now

Last edited:

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
LeturLefr
View attachment 1849346

that color combo doesn't look aesthetically pleasing to me lol

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes