Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
What happened to the Tifa footjob video?
last thing i remember over a month ago, he paused patreon cos he was burnout/sick/personal stuff etc
these reskins i guess just need him to swap models and use the same skeletal movements from the original or whatever.. then render? so its something he can put out in the mean time easily, no clue how much "work" rly goes into it.

SatyrNymph

Apr 10, 2021
The Gofile "all releases" archive password would be amazing, if anyone has it and is willing to share.

IIRC Gofile doesn't limit "transfer" amounts like mega, and it's annoying switching VPN servers and restarting the app just to bypass mega's limits. And even if Gofile did limit dl's like that, it's still an easier interface, esp with a good adblocker.

Juggernaut108

Dec 9, 2017
One scene for 3 years, it could be a record :KEK:
He maybe changes the poses, but... idk dude, just move on
I think we have to remember that for many artists this could be their first real job, where they earn money for the first time. And who knows how old they are. I don't think you can expect too much professionalism.

And if you consider how much some artists earn, I can imagine that half of the income is sucked through the nose or wasted and then they say to themselves - now I'm just lazing around for 2-3 years....Money continues to come in.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes