Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Kushinada

Sep 6, 2023
OP Updated
Thanks a lot, I'm not an English speaker so I'll maybe say somethong rude, and this is my first replay.
I've been keep following Bulging since 2020 March I guess, and became a huge fan when he made Tifa JAV with new model.
Just checked my Patreon, I think waste too much money on MMD stuff,
I found that I've never become a membership of him, feeling shameless now.o_O
Aprecciate again, u made my day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheShipNeedsRockets

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Anyone else feel like he peaked at that first Jill deepthroat vid that made him popular in the first place?
yep, I checked this thread because of that one and the rest of his stuff is either just the same thing or worse. Still a good animator though

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
It sez part 2, I didn't changed any names, and for that specific anim I just replaced old version that was in OP without audio, didn't changed the name there either
No I meant that Tifa had a regular JAV version which had 3 parts and was wondering if he did the same for the green dress JAV version. Kinda the same with the Ifalna JAV pt 1 & 2, but I can guess that he did not do a JAV 3.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
btw is "Tifa blowjob - REWORK (Temp AUDIO)" still the most up to date version of that animation? temp audio sounds like something needs a fix (sounds fine for the most part tho) also idk if im tripping but the less cum version of the aerith animations look the same as the regular ones and have the same file size

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
btw is "Tifa blowjob - REWORK (Temp AUDIO)" still the most up to date version of that animation? temp audio sounds like something needs a fix (sounds fine for the most part tho) also idk if im tripping but the less cum version of the aerith animations look the same as the regular ones and have the same file size
That vid should be in WIP folder, bcs it is a wip to Tifa Facial, 6 vids right after, which are finished
but this vid still in wip folder to this day

However, the most recent Tifa wip oddly looks familiar, maybe he's gonna REWORK THE REWORK :p

And, Aerith vids are okay, but I noticed the difference only on screenshots, 35s - eyes :ROFLMAO:
but texture overall is bit denser(?)/thicker

Last edited:
Reactions: RaidenZ

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
Thanks for sharing!(y) I fixed all connections between angles, there were black delays. Also added squirt sound on 00:01:15 - 00:01:20. I did it for myself, but maybe it will be useful for someone!
Claire Creampie (nude ver.) 1440p, 1080p
Thanks Cool! Strange and surprising, but your 1440p version does not slow down on weak PCs! Plays well and works. (y)
Can you also fix and modify the "Ifalna JAV pt1 & 2 - 1440p" version? if you have time

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes