Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone have four versions of Tifa's blowjob? I accidentally deleted it before, but now it seems that there is no such version.
I assume you don't mean the one in the pic cos that was just a short test loop he did :unsure:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I think this is sexy so beg for these four different angle videos
i don't know what your saying, does someone else? its a 4 second clip there are no other angles or variations

firefox_4rjDzBoUx3.png
unless you mean this blowjob??
im confused so im just gonna share the old stuff and if people want it, cool if not. whatever.

includes normal, normal topless, red and black lipstick versions of both as well as the short beach bj

tifa!

Dec 10, 2021
i don't know what your saying, does someone else? its a 4 second clip there are no other angles or variations

View attachment 2966218
unless you mean this blowjob??
im confused so im just gonna share the old stuff and if people want it, cool if not. whatever.
Tifa bj collection
includes normal, normal topless, red and black lipstick versions of both as well as the short beach bj
No, they have a slightly different perspective. thanks for sharing(〃◕ˇ㉨ˇ◕〃)

Donut69@

Oct 20, 2023
Does someone have the password for the main arquive? i have been looking for a long time and still nothing... ;-;

rronanz

Nov 16, 2020
Hey guys, I know some of you are disappointed with Bulgins recent work, and you have a solid point :/ But do you believe he will ever finish Tifa's JAV part 4? I mean, we can't deny the JAV thing was one of his best works and honestly one of the best out there at all.

Tho he hasn't spoke about it in a while.

Reactions: hikagayadranel

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
the footjob? i dunno i don't see why he wouldn't at some point but since it doesnt interest me /shrug. he has a discord maybe ask there. for me Tifa pt1/2 were best and its mostly been downhill since.

Doughnut95

Jan 5, 2022
I think personal circumstances he mentioned before have set him back quite a bit. Also I don't know if anyone has said this yet but maybe he is waiting for the release of ff7 rebirth next year when there is more hype for the characters ? JAV 4 was planned before 3 was even released unless I'm mistaken. The reuse of characters in the meantime makes good business sense, though it may not impress those familiar with his work as it would newcomers.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes