Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
Is it just me or does the Claire AV1 not work on mobile? Either the quality is too high or it's not working properly
Is it just me or does the Claire AV1 not work on mobile? Either the quality is too high or it's not working properly
Your smartphone seems to be weak, old, Bulging Senpai videos only run on new models, nothing else)) :D

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Dude is just straight up scamming his supporters at this point lol
He promises to deliver something and then just goes radio silent for over a month while still earning money.
It would've been fine if he'd paused the billing.
That was my issue with him, he goes 2,3 months radio silent and then comes back with a "billing pause" and then release a WIP, keeps charging, and this cycle until he release a variant of an older animation, this quiet animation is the Second re-skin of an older animation

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
idk, if you have irl stuff going on, just say so...
if you can't handle animations no more, do renders, try different characters, watch what other artists are doing

bsc now, it's one wip - silence for 2 months - another wip of the same anim...
I get when it's Nyl and you always doing something big... but here it's been the same animation concept for 4 years...

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
idk, if you have irl stuff going on, just say so...
if you can't handle animations no more, do renders, try different characters, watch what other artists are doing

bsc now, it's one wip - silence for 2 months - another wip of the same anim...
I get when it's Nyl and you always doing something big... but here it's been the same animation concept for 4 years...
Agreed. Been popping into this thread here and there, but I swear I haven't seen a new animation for like a year now.
It's mostly just reused scenes, with different characters, at least that's how it feels like.
Don't really follow this one that closely tho, so I might be wrong.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Agreed. Been popping into this thread here and there, but I swear I haven't seen a new animation for like a year now.
It's mostly just reused scenes, with different characters, at least that's how it feels like.
Don't really follow this one that closely tho, so I might be wrong.
His latest new animation was in 2021, everything else after that was just alternative versions of the same animation

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes