5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
...Since gay people existed? You do know that dick in pussy isn't the only combination that exists?

Must say I find this one insanely boring. No cumshot, no fireworks, no nothing. Just another shitty loop.
No, I mean BS is mostly known for his deepthroat, domination and using women as toys videos. The femboy Cloud video is like the opposite of everything that made him famous.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
No, I mean BS is mostly known for his deepthroat, domination and using women as toys videos. The femboy Cloud video is like the opposite of everything that made him famous.
That doesn't make sense. Either you don't think that BS never did any non-mdom content, which is wrong because if you look at the BJ/HJ swaps and JAV Part 2 you'll realize that's not the case; or that you just changed your opinion.

Reactions: Peeman8

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Hi there!
Most of the collection (starting with "Lady Lipjob", as the quality of his earlier clips, in my opinion, leaves a lot to be desired) has been upscalled and (quite a few) interpolated up to 4K60fps. I haven't touched on any "work-in-progress" vids etc, and I hope I haven't mixed up the titles (a lot of alternatives), if I have, tell me, I'll fix it.
Pixeldrain
Also compilation of Tifa JAV parts with slight changes in colors for similarity (posted earlier, no changes)
Pixeldrain
updated with last vids

wharever

Jul 14, 2024
Its not a variant, he's gonna release as if was a complete new animation, just like he did with the quiet one
I may not get the quiet example but I think you mean the one where he swapped quiet with tifa and changed backgrounds as a variant? Because that's still not an entirely new animation.

I dont get the chitose bit still. I have seen a WIP which pretty much is the exact same animaation of Reiko with Chitose instead. Sure he may add some new scenes and still need to change the voice, which might take time but it's still not a new animation

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I mean BS is mostly known for his deepthroat, domination and using women as toys videos
My fave BS vids are exactly the ones where the women are enjoying what's going on as much as the men. Reiko one didn't fit the bill so it wasn't for me but at least it was something new. The Cloud one is not for me either as I'm not into gay/femboy stuff. The thing is, I have no issue with his doing this type of content (gay/bi people deserve as much fun as anyone else), AS LONG AS it is NEW content. This one isn't - it is the same animation as the latest Tifa one from a different angle with a body/head swap. It's BS trying to make money out of lazyness. Again.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes