5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
BS to his team: "OK, guys we've been fooling the straight people for some time now. We are running out of options. Let's get the gay/ bi instead, alts with a femboy body for all my animations. Get to work !"

On a more serious note, the silver lining is that with this going on perhaps his old time supporters will finally realize they've been throwing their money away and decide to support other creators that are more deserving? (sounds like copium).

Last edited:

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
He created a whole new patreon for a reason, the problem is here, that instead creating a new thread properly tagged and catered to people that enjoy this, they are putting everything together confusing people.
I don't think that is necessarily a problem - no one is forced to dld anything. Creating a new thread is a lot of work for just one animation and alts. Kosumo had said there was a new patreon in an earlier post. I think people are just frustrated BS is spending time in stuff they don't want when there are a lot of unfinished stuff he announced before they do want. And he is going for his alt tricks yet again.

raffi33

Dec 5, 2023
Who made the "Ada ballsucking" video? or this is a co-work? -
Bulging Senpai or Bluelightsfm? or both?
I downloaded both works from under their f95 forum, and in Bluelights version is brighter, and only 3 sec long, and from Bulgingsenpai is warmer color and over 1 minute. BUT no fully naked Ada like in Bluelights version, so I want nude version of Ada ballsucking. So if anyone have it, upload pls!

Reactions: Xemnas999 and uorf

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
it's a collaboration between bulgings and bluelight.
apparently there are 3 versions available only in short format:
fully nude, nude with boots, bottmomless.
or at least I can't find the long version of these variants, pity :(

additional difference are lighting, and ada's feet position.

raffi33

Dec 5, 2023
" or at least I can't find the long version of these variants, pity :( "

Download from first page "Ada ballsucking" file, and there is 4 version, only fully nude missing

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024

Download from first page "Ada ballsucking" file, and there is 4 version, only fully nude missing
Does this alt exist at all? It's one of my all time faves from Mr. BS. For someone that does so many unnecessary alts for his stuff, THIS is one I'd love to see.

uorf

Apr 8, 2022

no, beside full nude (file ada leon nude), also bottomless (file ada leon open), and nude with boots (file ada leon boots) are available only in the short form.
short.jpg
the 4 long versions are bare foot, full clothes, harness with boots, and harness without boots.
long.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes