kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
People really love to overthink and over analyze these types of games. People really expect some high quality writing from miel games when miel games are basically the Mcdonalds of hentai games.
And I love them for that.
As said in a previous post, they make stuff that no other dev does. So they have this small monopoly of fetishes that no one else supplies.
Gladly they are doing so well that know they are expanding their pool of artists and game output.

i like the mosnter girls deviant dungeon, nympho mosnter trainer and hto steamy knights
So basically their entire harem titles catalog lol.

Reactions: DancingGet

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
And I love them for that.
As said in a previous post, they make stuff that no other dev does. So they have this small monopoly of fetishes that no one else supplies.
Gladly they are doing so well that know they are expanding their pool of artists and game output.

So basically their entire harem titles catalog lol.
yes XD

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Is this another one of those Meil games with no choices and bland-as-fuck storyline? I swear Meil makes awesome renders but they completely kill the game with the plot.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is this another one of those Meil games with no choices and bland-as-fuck storyline? I swear Meil makes awesome renders but they completely kill the game with the plot.
Basically yeah there are no branching routes or anything it is a completely linear plot about a bullied girl meeting a guy, moving in and becoming his personal sex toy. It's a Nukige so it's just pure sex content with no real story.

Reactions: Twistty

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
anyone got a full save / full h scenes? ty
Fanmade Walkthrough for this game, if you just want to unlock the scenes.
  1. Open the game by double-clicking the .exe file.
  2. Wait for the title screen to show up
  3. Click "Start"
  4. Put something on your control key
  5. Take a shit (optionally, got to the toilet first)
  6. wipe your ass
  7. wash your hands
  8. Once you're back at your computer, everything will be unlocked.

Reactions: Reality Mode

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Fanmade Walkthrough for this game, if you just want to unlock the scenes.
  1. Open the game by double-clicking the .exe file.
  2. Wait for the title screen to show up
  3. Click "Start"
  4. Put something on your control key
  5. Take a shit (optionally, got to the toilet first)
  6. wipe your ass
  7. wash your hands
  8. Once you're back at your computer, everything will be unlocked.
Not really. At some point the game offers a choice of where to go on a date so you need to choose the 3 options to unlock everything.

Plus he needs to enable skip unseen text too.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Not really. At some point the game offers a choice of where to go on a date so you need to choose the 3 options to unlock everything.

Plus he needs to enable skip unseen text too.
Ah damn. Been a while, remembered this as a pure kinetic novel.
Point still stands, the effort of downloading and installing someone's save is probably more than just skipping through the game.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
just to make sure, it's not the MC bullying this girl into doing things, it's that she is bullied by others and the MC wants to be with her?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
just to make sure, it's not the MC bullying this girl into doing things, it's that she is bullied by others and the MC wants to be with her?

it the same Mc as before there nothing new it the same game it just bug fix and clean up

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Girl is bullied.
MC saves her twice (First it wasnt because of her, second was because of her) from bullies as well as giving her his instant noodles so she decides to repay him somehow and MC wants her body. Then the heroine confuses his lust for love and eventually she ends up living with him. Game might sound like the MC is taking advantage of her but he doesnt force her to anything and she actually loves him.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Really enjoy the gloomy look so was kinda dissapointed when they fixed the hair. Anyone know any other games with that kinda look?

ronalddump

Dec 1, 2018
I know the chances are slim, but could we get the updated v1.2.5 version? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote