Jun 4, 2019
I find it funny how people here think this is sooo odd. When I have three cousins who slept with guys who slapped their ass once, or asked for a screw and they were horny, or just thought sex meant together forever. You guys think this is weird because you got some pretty tame lives.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can have android port? Please
Unlikely, never seen a port of a game made with kirikiri Engine. Could look though.
hey guys i'm new here so can anyone tell me where to add the attachment file?
The attached file is a torrent, it's a alternative way to download the game. To use it you'd need a program like µTorrent.

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
is there going to be a version were i dont have to change to Japanese locale and can just start game like all other visual novel on this website

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
is there going to be a version were i dont have to change to Japanese locale and can just start game like all other visual novel on this website
It's called "My Bullied Bride" by Cherry Kiss Games, but it was banned on Steam. I don't know if they'll release it.
Also, you still need to change system locale or use locale emulator for almost every fan-translated Japanese Visual Novel. There are plenty of those here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It won't work for every Japanese game but I used for this one.

Reactions: superelmo

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
for some reason, all the urination cgs are not showing... does somebody know why?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hmm it says censored no but it is censored...
Don't know why the opening post say's uncensored, I can't see there being a all ages version of the game. It got a fan translation, but no fan uncensor so it's stuck with the mosaic.

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
i only get syntax error when i wanna play this does anyone know why
The answer is in the OP.
"1- You need to change locale to Japanese or use Applocale.", or Locale Emulator
In case you don't know how to change system locale:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looking at the it seems like it's still got the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit -Same with other Cherry Kiss games it looks like.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It's the same translation in both releases. It was translated by Quof and it wasn't bad in a first place.
It was the same with the fan-translated and the official(by Cherry Kiss) releases of "Master of the Harem Guild", also translated by Quof. I didn't find anything edited in the official release compared to the fan-translated. Probably some minor typos, but nothing else.
Well the typos kind of dampered the experience so still wanna reread it. Plus the sprite animations and being able to name MC would be nice (Hopefully even the sprite viewer that they stopped using).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: superelmo
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote