kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hello what new i played before
I swear this popped up ages ago.
What changed this time?
Whats new? removal of censorship perharps?
This is the official CherryKiss localization. Its the same game but proofread and the typical UI changes from CherryKiss previous games (Like the character srpite blinks and moves their mouth, being able to name the protag, ported to Rempy).
And no, mosaic censorship is still present.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Bullied Bride [v1.2.4] [Miel] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~558MB
Download ~129MB

Win/Linux: - - - -

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
This is the official CherryKiss localization. Its the same game but proofread and the typical UI changes from CherryKiss previous games (Like the character srpite blinks and moves their mouth, being able to name the protag, ported to Rempy).
And no, mosaic censorship is still present.
Well there goes my interest for this game. Thx for the info

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
i love the games form Miel they may be cnesored but great story
I dontvknow about story but i like their games too.
Far too many games with corruption and degradation are either female protagonisy or the females are raped and tortured before they corrupt. Here they get corrupted in the 1st scene and then is just a silly sex romp until they are all pregnant.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Miel games typically have really bad storytelling, especially on the harem side, because the girls literally fall for dick after losing their virginity; it's hilarious.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Bullied must mean something vastly different in countries where english isn't the main spoken language. If someone could add a blackeye and a bruised lip to the OP image that might help with my immersion.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
any differences with the previous fan translation from 2017?

edit: nm saw the above posts... so not much changed just UI and different engine.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
When the game looks like it should have the scat tag, but they're just trolling you. ໒( ಥ Ĺ̯ ಥ )७

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Accidentally changed the MC name to blank and i cant change it anymore... its only flavor but its annoying. to fix this problem, you need to delete both the saves inside the appdata/roaming/renpy/bulliedbride and the game files itself

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Accidentally changed the MC name to blank and i cant change it anymore... its only flavor but its annoying. to fix this problem, you need to delete both the saves inside the appdata/roaming/renpy/bulliedbride and the game files itself
The options menu has the change MC name option. But I think you will have to restart for that to work since if you load your saves it will go back to blank.

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
People really love to overthink and over analyze these types of games. People really expect some high quality writing from miel games when miel games are basically the Mcdonalds of hentai games.

Reactions: Gamepapa

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I dontvknow about story but i like their games too.
Far too many games with corruption and degradation are either female protagonisy or the females are raped and tortured before they corrupt. Here they get corrupted in the 1st scene and then is just a silly sex romp until they are all pregnant.
i like the mosnter girls deviant dungeon, nympho mosnter trainer and hto steamy knights

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote