Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
As far as I played this "season two", after the first 20 min of game mc goes back to the house of season one, encontering the same characters.

So an updated ic patch is required, if you want consistency with the first season (and damn, I hate when this happens).

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, we need an update ic patch. Otherwise it makes no sense, since the old characters are there anyway. It would have no sense of continuity.
Another thing, because I couldn't understand. But can I upload my season 1 save? If so how?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As far as I played this "season two", after the first 20 min of game mc goes back to the house of season one, encontering the same characters.

So an updated ic patch is required, if you want consistency with the first season (and damn, I hate when this happens).
Good to know, thank you

Reactions: viclog1

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
doubt in the matrix.png
i've played through a 20min (more less) kinetic novel ... i remember playing an early version that had far more content even if it was put in kinetic novel format ... what happened to the those event (pool, park, road to school, school, work ... and others) that i didn't see ?

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
View attachment 3079659
i've played through a 20min (more less) kinetic novel ... i remember playing an early version that had far more content even if it was put in kinetic novel format ... what happened to the those event (pool, park, road to school, school, work ... and others) that i didn't see ?
0.15 is the start of the second chapter, the sandbox appears at 0.16. If you haven't finished the first chapter, download 0.14.

• Haha
Reactions: ben akeba

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
0.15 is the start of the second chapter, the sandbox appears at 0.16. If you haven't finished the first chapter, download 0.14.
ok, you may need to put that info in a dev note (or above the download option, or at the beginning of the game so people don't get confused like me :/ i was realy wondering what happened with the game being so shorter after i put it down to wait for more content ^^ though now i understand why the plot didn't make sense in some part as i was missing the first part ><)

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes