Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

me=)

Jan 27, 2023
Separating the 1st and 2nd seasons is fine, but should still have the option for us to bring our in-game choices from the 1st season, to be called a 2nd season, it is something necessary to have, because it shows connection to the previous work you did, and the progress made by the players. Not having that, it feels like there is nothing connecting season 1 to 2., it could very well be a different game with a different name. I hope you consider putting this option in the game.

Reactions: Pif paf and K2ill1

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... I don't understand the start of the new chapter. I have the first part with my original saves, but where I can find that end? In my saves I am in the bedroom without no new events. How can I start that event that I see at the start of the part 2?

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Hi... I don't understand the start of the new chapter. I have the first part with my original saves, but where I can find that end? In my saves I am in the bedroom without no new events. How can I start that event that I see at the start of the part 2?
in 0.14, after all events (136) have been completed, you have to go to sleep and the last event starts. Screenshot_630.png

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Now I See the problem. I have seen 135 unique events and I don't know how to see the last. There are no hints and no exclamation mark. How can I see the last event if I don't know what or where is?

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Now I See the problem. I have seen 135 unique events and I don't know how to see the last. There are no hints and no exclamation mark. How can I see the last event if I don't know what or where is?
This can most likely be done on a certain day of the week, if you can't find it, send me your saved file

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Separating the 1st and 2nd seasons is fine, but should still have the option for us to bring our in-game choices from the 1st season, to be called a 2nd season, it is something necessary to have, because it shows connection to the previous work you did, and the progress made by the players. Not having that, it feels like there is nothing connecting season 1 to 2., it could very well be a different game with a different name. I hope you consider putting this option in the game.
It'd just be for show if they did that. I don't think literally any choice matters in the long run. Most "choices" aren't actually even choices. As far as I remember, you can't avoid any girls, either.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, for anyone who has played the new content, is it worth it? Going on a year for a new patch i'd hate to jump in with a new save only to hit the same content wall (effectively), are there a substantial amount of new scenes or is it pretty light? I don't mind skipping this one and giving the next a go, i just don't want to stuff around with a token update.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
So, for anyone who has played the new content, is it worth it? Going on a year for a new patch i'd hate to jump in with a new save only to hit the same content wall (effectively), are there a substantial amount of new scenes or is it pretty light? I don't mind skipping this one and giving the next a go, i just don't want to stuff around with a token update.
Personally, I liked the new update, as short as it is, but at the same time it made me hungry for more. I would suggest waiting for the next one, because this time it's pretty much just getting back home and getting reaquainted with the girls. With a bit of flashback/nightmares about the 1 year timespan, when the MC was gone.

Reactions: Bingoogus

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
I'd stay away from this update in that case. this is basicaly a rework in desguise. You start again and get little to no content.....

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 2073363

Overview:
The eldest offspring of a farming family decided to switch his lifestyle, and goes into the city for higher education. Follow this bumpkin boy's adventures as he lives at a family friend's place together with her 2 daughters. While the plot revolves around school, there will be a lot of scenes and events outside of it as well.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-26
Release Date: 2023-10-24
Developer: Frozen Sugar Cubes - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

VN and Sandbox Gameplay!!! Players can choose what path to take!
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - GDRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - GDRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - GDRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Uncensor Patch*: *

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES -
Traducción Automática al Español*

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 827054 View attachment 1802052 View attachment 1070914 View attachment 1413386 View attachment 1413388 View attachment 827056 View attachment 827057 View attachment 827059 View attachment 1413390 View attachment 827060 View attachment 827061 View attachment 1413387 View attachment 541609 View attachment 1413385 View attachment 541610 View attachment 701898 View attachment 701900 View attachment 1413392 View attachment 1136863 View attachment 1136867 View attachment 1413391 View attachment 1413389 View attachment 1589539 View attachment 1589540
Are many scenes missable with out the uncensored patch?

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Hi, thank you. I tried all the days, but I can't fint what I miss. I send you my save file, please tell me if is bugged or where is the event that I miss, thanks.
I have same situtation as salvo00786, done 135 event, but can't find last one, I tried looking map, etc, for 7 days of week, and found nothing.
I forgot to put a mark.

You need to click on "My Room" in the evening

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes