Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
On Itch.io the dev said 11 days ago they are still working on the next update, but no release dates yet.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
For God's sake, how do I get off this screen?
The game just crashes when he starts singing.
In fact, the game doesn't crash, but no keys or mouse work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lijni

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What's the latest Patreon post about 5 days ago? I don't know if its related to the game, but the last post that seem related is from July. Any news for the game itself?

lijni

Jun 8, 2021
What's the latest Patreon post about 5 days ago? I don't know if its related to the game, but the last post that seem related is from July. Any news for the game itself?
The dev has released a beta version without dialogue last month. So perhaps a real update is approaching.

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
english
Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [PT_BR][ES]
game translated to PT_BR and Spanish + apk

program that uses BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

português -br
Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [PT_BR][ES]
jogo traduzido para PT_BR e Espanhol + apk

programa que usa BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Good afternoon, is there a walkthrough for this game that doesn't have to pay at the Parthenon?
How do I unlock the game Gallery?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
You start to worry with these games when it approaches a year or more since the last update yet the dev still says they're working on it. More often than not when said update finally arrives, it's about 20 minutes of content... if you read slow.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You start to worry with these games when it approaches a year or more since the last update yet the dev still says they're working on it. More often than not when said update finally arrives, it's about 20 minutes of content... if you read slow.
yea DEVS usually spending their time playing with their nose and putting their finger inside it all the way until they touches their brains .. more than actually spending their time to develop the game ..

but at the end .. like it or not .. i cannot complain because its his project .. after all its up to him if he want to complete the damn thing or not ..

but honestly if i were the developer and i see how popular my game become i wouldn't think twice .. ill give the game more priority .. its a big opportunity .. its not like i have the chance to become successful & famous every day ..

so the whole idea of making this game the last thing in my daily list is kinda stupid ..
but don't take it in wrong way .. i love this dev he is amazing i fully respect .. i was just talking in general

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes