Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
how do i trigger the event of this new update, that based on the map, it should be triggered during weekends in the morning?

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
i got a question

what's the difference between those 2 paths in term of story progression

1.jpg

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
guys can we fuck the aunt or cousins already? btw still no harem tag or harem planned?
I'm 110% harem is planned
as for the aunt/cousins question, no idea, I haven't played the last update , and as far as I remember, there wasn't any sex with them yet, there was something with the aunt, but not sex, yet... but she is, as far as I remember, noticing MC and starting to become hungry.

also to be honest, I want to see the sister more, and find out what exactly is going on with her..

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I'm 110% harem is planned
as for the aunt/cousins question, no idea, I haven't played the last update , and as far as I remember, there wasn't any sex with them yet, there was something with the aunt, but not sex, yet... but she is, as far as I remember, noticing MC and starting to become hungry.

also to be honest, I want to see the sister more, and find out what exactly is going on with her..
cant wait to fuck them I also want more loli content I havent played this in a year or so and there are the same amount of scenes for her

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It's been quite awhile since I've played this one, but isn't Hana supposed to be MC's Aunt under the Incest Patch? If so, it's not working for me and I've tried downloading and restarting the whole thing twice now.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Frozen Sugar Cubes
We are going to Egypt to save our mother in the next update/volume 2.
So, what is going to happen to the already existent characters ? Some (most ?) of them don't have content yet. Are we going to wipe them and move on to Egypt characters ? or what ?

Thanks.

EDIT: asking this because I kind of like the characters you spent time to create and develop, so it'll be a shame to completely forget them.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Frozen Sugar Cubes
We are going to Egypt to save our mother in the next update/volume 2.
So, what is going to happen to the already existent characters ? Some (most ?) of them don't have content yet. Are we going to wipe them and move on to Egypt characters ? or what ?

Thanks.

EDIT: asking this because I kind of like the characters you spent time to create and develop, so it'll be a shame to completely forget them.
All of the characters will be in the future volume, don't worry~!

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes